The Enemies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Enemies within

I brought this up in another thread but I feel like it needed its own thread. For those interested enough to take a serious look at it I highly recommend you watch a documentary called The Enemies Within. It is eye opening and gives the viewer a real look at how this country is being betrayed by those in power.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

dd

Is this what you are referring to?
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nqlUgDXKp0"]THE ENEMIES WITHIN - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

We all need to stand up and use the power that we have been given!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
        Is this what you are referring to?

THE ENEMIES WITHIN - YouTube
        No that's not the one but it's by him. It is the one that has the hammer and sickle on the cover along with Hillary and Obama.

Comment

Where does one find this documentary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
            Where does one find this documentary?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Its free on Amazon Prime if you have it which is where I watched it but it's also on YouTube for $3.00.

Comment

Just more propaganda from the right or left to get into as deep as you want off into it. When The Clintons were in power it was the end times as we know it in the USA. Next it was the Obamas. No doubt both these groups were bad news for us but until our nation gets back in Gods hands it’s not going to be good for us. I did not watch the video either. Prayers up for our nation and it’s leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                Just more propaganda from the right or left to get into as deep as you want off into it. When The Clintons were in power it was the end times as we know it in the USA. Next it was the Obamas. No doubt both these groups were bad news for us but until our nation gets back in Gods hands it’s not going to be good for us. I did not watch the video either. Prayers up for our nation and it’s leaders.
                Maybe by people educating themselves and getting the truth out it is a step forward to get back in God's hands.
                Evil prospers when good men stand by and do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                  ironic

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    ironic
                    [emoji106]

Comment

I should have watched the video before making any comments or none at all as far as that goes and hit the back button. There have been so many videos over the years.

Sorry on my part. No more comments from me on this thread.

Comment

Just watched it. New most of the story and it is worse than I thought.
                        Saw a couple of things Trump has addressed. Bet he has seen this also.
                        We need 5 more years going our way to straighten out the mess.............

Comment

Working...
                        X