Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That evil AR-15 Saves the Day for the good guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That evil AR-15 Saves the Day for the good guys!!

A Florida woman who was eight-months pregnant and came out wielding an AR-15 rifle reportedly saved her husband and pre-teen daughter last week from a pair of violent intruders who'd broken into the family's home — with the gun-toting matriarch fatally striking one of the men, who was later found dead in a nearby ditch.

bravo...bet that was a terrifying ordeal!! Sounds like the hubby got thumped pretty bad. Hope they catch the other thug.

That’s awesome!!!

Comment

Take that Beto!

Comment

Wonder why we haven't seen this all over the eve news? You can sure bet we would've if the perps had had the AR's and shot the homeowners dead!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The tool worked. .22 pistol or 500 Smith & Wesson...……...they don't like the tool...….AR is just the current poster child.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            Wonder why we haven't seen this all over the eve news? You can sure bet we would've if the perps had had the AR's and shot the homeowners dead!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
            Yup. It happens pretty regularly and it never makes national news unfortunately.

Comment

Just popped up on New2 Houston. The last place i would have expected to see it.

Comment

Working...
              X