Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
            We kept both in Texas. Lost the house at the federal level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got ya. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Grrrrrrr..........

Comment

If yall think a DIFFERENT group took the House last night you are wrong.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Comment

Trump still has the senate and will still be appointing judges and maybe even one more SC judge. The house will be miring up the courts and the stalemates begin.
                  Not much will get done in the next 2 years and that will come back to bite the libs in the hiny.

There was no blue wave. Barley a ripple.
                  Just look at the idiots from the house that will chair the committees. Watters, Cummings, Schiff, etc. Without the MSM you would never even hear from them.
                  Almost everything they try to drum up will be thrown back in their faces by the courts and Trump will now appoint more conservatives to the courts and the dems can't stop him. Only the senate can stop his appointments and Trump now owns the senate.

Last night was still a win for republicans. MAGA!

Comment

Yea this is about to get really stupid(stupider).. Really, really ugly... Let the witch hunts begin.. The MSM will be in melt down mode.. They are going for the throat now. HANG ON Trump. They are coming after you..

The only thing good about the dems taking the house is that it will help Trump get re-elected in 20 because the crap they are about to pull and the money and time that they are about to waste will disgust many more people.. Their true colors will shine brightly..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      Yea this is about to get really stupid(stupider).. Really, really ugly... Let the witch hunts begin.. The MSM will be in melt down mode.. They are going for the throat now. HANG ON Trump. They are coming after you..

The only thing good about the dems taking the house is that it will help Trump get re-elected in 20 because the crap they are about to pull and the money and time that they are about to waste will disgust many more people.. Their true colors will shine brightly..

Teflon Don can and will survive the circus. He has proven he is willing to fight back daily!! They will over reach. They can’t help themselves. Good thing Mckonnel and Gramnesty and the gang will keep loading the federal courts. 3rd branch of the government will be good for atleast the next 25yrs. It was a good night for Trump.

Comment

Working...
                      X