Birthright citizenship to be eliminated by EO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    I want to invite you over for Thanksgiving so you can see how it goes down with my uncles and cousins (you'll be on their team)
    We are all Americans (well the ones that were born here legally), there really shouldnt be teams or tribes. We should be a nation of laws.

I bet the Turkey isnt the only thing that gets stuffed !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        We are all Americans (well the ones that were born here legally), there really shouldnt be teams or tribes. We should be a nation of laws.

I bet the Turkey isnt the only thing that gets stuffed !
        Not just those that were born here (I see you Ted Cruz!)

Oh and they can't stand that I don't believe that Obama is a Muslim and the leader of ISIS or that Hillary is going to Executive Order our guns away if she is ever elected.
        Now I CAN'T STAND Hillary but I know that even if she were elected legally she couldn't do that
        They read too much Breitbart
        Last edited by texansfan; 10-30-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Quickly process them back to their side of the river.
          You misspelled, "I could not have been more wrong on this topic. And you batman, were spot on as usual, I am so embarrassed I will never come back to the PACE forum. Ever. "

Kind of funny, your bros at ICE, what, had to look up the laws?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
            You misspelled, "I could not have been more wrong on this topic. And you batman, were spot on as usual, I am so embarrassed I will never come back to the PACE forum. Ever. "

Kind of funny, your bros at ICE, what, had to look up the laws?
            LoL your finest six figure federal employees at work!!!

In their defense they don't work land crossings only air/sea
            But did you know CBP/ICE Do more than just deport illegals?
            They are a highly specialized group and some only concentrate on drugs others counterfeit currency, some human trafficking etc etc

I ride these guys hard all the time that they are only slightly more skilled than our middle school lunch lady
            They don't care as long trump keeps signing their checks

Oh and the last text that came in that didn't make the cut said something to the effect of it can take several months for that "prisoner plane" to fill up so some guys sit in detainment all that time

Comment

I like this method
              Problem is you'll need to verify citizenship of every mother
              Oh wait, what about the immigrant who doesn't know who the child's father is then goes on a Maury tour circuit of trying to prove paternity?

How would spurm donors work?
              Donor is American citizen but mom is foreigner.

But I like your method at the beginning
              You realize there's an e-verify program that most companies use to determine if their employees are citizens? Hospitals can easily do the same.

Sperm donors waive all rights to the kids that come from their sperm, same should apply for citizenship.

If you don't know who your child's father is, that's your problem, not the government's. There are already laws governing birth certificates.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                Sperm donors waive all rights to the kids that come from their sperm, same should apply for citizenship.
                In most states a sperm donor that have done insemination through a licensed doctor automatically gives up his rights as a parent. Learn more.

Ok, man.

Comment

Mark Levin is addressing this on his radio program right now.
                  Dallas area is 820am WBAP

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

EO's

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    EO's should only be used to protect the citizens of the USA against any and all threats foreign or domestic...

If congress was doing it's job there would be no need for most EO's.
                    Do we actually need EO's for the president to do this? As Commander-in-Chief of the military, I don't believe EO's are necessary. And as for EO's not being a means of legislation, isn't that essentially what Trump and past Presidents are/have been doing? Essentially legislating through EO's under the guise of, "clarifying" laws that may only be slightly related to the EO they are writing?

I agree that they are not needed if/when congress is doing their job. However it also takes the pressure off of them to do their job if the president can/will simply legislate through Executive Order.

Finally, most of the time I prefer when congress doesn't get anything done because as a fellow TBH'er once stated, "It saves me money."

Comment

Jurisdiction

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      So what could "and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" possibly mean? It has to include someone. So if not people here illegally then please tell us who?
                      Levin's argument sounds good but I think it would be hard to argue that illegal's are not, "subject to [America's] jurisdiction." If/when they commit crimes here, they can be prosecuted and penalized. This wouldn't be possible if they weren't subject to our jurisdiction. The only people I could see that this would be an argument for would be foreign nationalist with diplomatic immunity. They aren't subject to our jurisdiction. Of course I'm not a constitutional scholar so that's just my meager $.02.

Comment

Congress needs to amend the amendment and change language to only legal citizens

Comment

The more I listen and read about it I think he can do it legally but I think this may be Trump's way of forcing the subject to be ruled upon by the courts.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea, let them take it to the Supreme Court. Sooner the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              You assume the government would have the support of the military, which it would not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              This is what people like to think, but they were sure as hell snatching guns after Katrina....

Comment

I personally hope Trump does issue the EO to end the anchor baby citizenship. It would be immediately opposed through federal libtard judges and this would drive it to the Supreme Court... Based on historical writing and the explanations the founders/authors wrote themselves the intent of this amendment there is a high likelihood anchor babies would be found to be unconstitutional from that point forward. This action could very well drive it to the forefront and a solution one way or the other in short order.

Comment

Working...
                                X