This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    He needs stability and his bro handler out of the picture.
    For sure. It seems he was read the riot act and has adhered thus far. To be continued......

Ability wise, he's the best RB they have had since LT and it's not even close. Hope it continues to work out.

Comment

It's amazing how much shine the early signing period has taken off of NSD. That being said I hope everyone closes out their classes with a few areas of need.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        It's amazing how much shine the early signing period has taken off of NSD. That being said I hope everyone closes out their classes with a few areas of need.
        It has made it were 3 Stars look like 5 Stars when it gets down to the last few remaining spots in classes and coaches are looking to fill those needs.

Comment

I think TCU is only expected to sign one kid today. He's the top Juco safety apparently, but pretty boring like mentioned above. They filled their remaining slots with Grad Transfers

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            It has made it were 3 Stars look like 5 Stars when it gets down to the last few remaining spots in classes and coaches are looking to fill those needs.

Indeed it has. Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for your support BAMA needs something good to happen!

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post

"hope everyone" doesn't include Bama!

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                  So what's the scoop on this early enrolee at Bama Jalen Milroe I'm hearing he is impressing people already .
                  "hope everyone" doesn't include Bama!
                  I guess the above means Milroe may have some potential. Since potential is what gets most coaches fired we will have to see if CNS survives.

Think BAMA picked up another RB this morning. QBs need hard work this spring.

In Saban we trust.

Comment

New staff had a nice pick up today on the Dline.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      New staff had a nice pick up today on the Dline.
                      Apparently he dropped from 4 to 3 star in the composite today. He was a K guy that was leaning towards Washington.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post

King Saban doesn't need any help. Kid posted part of his recruiting pitch and it still didn't matter. Probably left out the part about "if you want to be part of a NC team and get a ring, sing today or someone else will, we don't have time to waste on you".

Comment

LJ is an Aggie . . Hell yea . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            LJ is an Aggie . . Hell yea . .

Comment

Not an SEC or Big 12 school, but I think he looks good in the maroon and white!

My son just signed his letter of intent to play for West Texas A&M.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                                Not an SEC or Big 12 school, but I think he looks good in the maroon and white!

My son just signed his letter of intent to play for West Texas A&M.
                                Excellent! Congrats to you both

Comment

Working...
                                X