No announcement yet.

Official 2020 - 2021 Lakes Whitney and Aquilla hunting and fishing thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Chisholm Trail Park. And Nolan River Park. And Stiner area. And....ok. I'll stol.[emoji113][emoji16]

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Last edited by Texas Grown; 08-27-2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Question..

Is it legal to quarter and pack out your kill in the field and leave carcass on Corp land? I read through the rules and didn’t see this in there.

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post
          Question..

Is it legal to quarter and pack out your kill in the field and leave carcass on Corp land? I read through the rules and didn’t see this in there.
          TP&W has defined rules for quartering in the field or camp that must be followed until it reaches it's final destination. Or processing facility. It also tells you what you can dispose of. As long as you follow those rules, your good to go.

On a side note for everyone: Just please don't leave any disposed of critter parts at a gate or parking area. It's unsightly for non hunters. And down right stinks. Same for using bathroom in the parking areas. Nothing worse than opening your door to get out and a big old pile someone left there with no paper. And yes there are people who do that.

Comment

just to get everyone excited, a sample of ACE deer

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I tried to post just the picture but apparently they've made it to where the size you can post is smaller than a standard game camera picture size

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
              just to get everyone excited, a sample of ACE deer

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

I tried to post just the picture but apparently they've made it to where the size you can post is smaller than a standard game camera picture size

Them "kansas" bucks sure do grow big.

Comment

W lake is sitting at 3.54 feet below normal at the present. That's pretty good for this time of year compared to years past.

A lake is 1.06 feet below normal at the present.

And I've got 107F here at the house.

Comment

Yesterday I went outside to do a little yardwork. I lasted about 20 minutes. I've been driving with no ac for the last month and had gotten used to the heat. Not yesterday!

Dove season is upon us although I fear our season will be a repeat of prior years.

Comment

I've been seeing some flying in the late afternoon.

Comment

Good Luck to everyone

Comment

It's funny, the most dove I've seen was at the sporting clays course. We had to be careful not to accidentally shoot the real thing. It's a little hard when insinct takes over. Friday we almost had a bird fly into a clay pattern. Almost a two fer.

Comment

Originally posted by Layne86 View Post
                          Good Luck to everyone
                          To you as well.

Comment

My Bro in Law is near lake front in a no hunting subdivision and the map shows hunting all around him. He and my Sister in Law are superb expert fisher folks. But they are not in to hunting. I get pics from them of some unreal bucks and lots of turkeys. Might need to be doing some persuasions and crafty manipulations. My secret spots are cheap. As I aint got any.

Comment

Was out hog hunting this last weekend and came across this guy. Too bad he didn’t make it to season. Would have been awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Giant Chupacabra fish got another one. Surprised the skull was left. They usually chew on them for a while.

"What's there?" "There be dragons."

Comment

Working...
                                X