Clear All

Mature 8
    In the corn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does filtering in to the left.

Comment

5 does and fawns and small buck just joined in.

Comment

Spike and a 1 racked buck in the pasture

Comment

You been quiet Tony

Comment

Now if only all my bow hunts were like that. 7 different bucks and 8 does and fawns. At one point I had 10 deer within 40 yards. Evenings like tonight are why I bow hunt. Next trip out should be Wednesday morning in newton.

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Hadn’t seen this one til tonight. Good luck Tony. I’d like to hear more about that Oklahoma place.

Comment

Live cedar, sage and youpon

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                    Hadn’t seen this one til tonight. Good luck Tony. I’d like to hear more about that Oklahoma place.

It’s nice man. Northwest Oklahoma. Good friends dad owns a bunch of sections spread out over about 4 miles. I love the hunting up there but I’m having serious adjustments with cold weather bow hunting. I’m usually sitting in a box by now with a serious heater going but I’m still bow hunting even back here in texas.

Comment

Good luck bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                        It’s nice man. Northwest Oklahoma. Good friends dad owns a bunch of sections spread out over about 4 miles. I love the hunting up there but I’m having serious adjustments with cold weather bow hunting. I’m usually sitting in a box by now with a serious heater going but I’m still bow hunting even back here in texas.

Sounds like a great deal. This is two years in a row that I’ve got my buck early and I’ve been exploring the idea of an out of state hunt. Lots of public land in Missouri that might be interesting to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex View Post
                          Sounds like a great deal. This is two years in a row that I’ve got my buck early and I’ve been exploring the idea of an out of state hunt. Lots of public land in Missouri that might be interesting to try.

I would look at all the public land in Ok. Easy over the tag license too.

Comment

Live cedar, sage and youpon

Pulled out at 330 pointed east to newton county. It’s 2 hrs 15 min to the gate.

No stand set up at the spot I’m wanting to hunt, corn pile is gone and the the climber I need is on another corn pile. Plan is to scoop the climber and at day light get set up at the corn pile and get it rebaited. East access on where I’m wanting to hunt.

Plan is to be set up my 7. Minor movement on the moon is 8-9:40 am and peak is 12:30-3:30 pm. Hope to hunt til 10, get down and refill my feeders then get back in by 12. Going to be a wet, rainy day.

There has been a hammer of a 7 point day lighted here 2 out of last 3 days. I’ll update as I settle in

Last edited by Tshelly; 12-02-2020, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Just settled in. Made an executive decision with all the rain coming to get my feeders filled first. I’m here for the duration of the day or as long as I can stand the rain later. I don’t expect to much action til lunch and after. Still sun shine and windy here.

Comment

Good luck......time to hunker down, rain is about to pass thru Jasper headed your way.

Comment

Working...
                                X