No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My good friend has 100 BTC to date. Bought at ~$400 back in '14. He's looking at cashing in real soon and putting it in land. Doesn't think it'll sustain like it has done as of late. Can't blame him for taking the profit now and buying some land he's always wanted. Kinda jealous actually...Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
      LTC is on the move. Glad I sold everything and then bought it at $200 this morning!
      good move.

Comment

Pffft!

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
          yes sir. got in at .08
          0.00000726 here

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            XVG has been making me smile since lunchtime

Yessir I added some more today. I gotta just sit back and watch the gains now! [emoji16]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by bowtechbandit View Post
              Heads up to friends:
              It looks like Coinbase is being investigated for insider trading on Bcash.

I recommend moving it off there (in case accounts get frozen) and holding your own crypto

Hot wallet options
              Jaxx for desktop and iOS
              Samourai for Android

Cold storage options:
              Trezor
              Ledger
              I don’t disagree that it’s not coming, but at this point, it’s an unregulated market. There is nothing for the feds to charge them with. They would have to get really creative to find any charges

Comment

Nice and steady uptick....keep it coming.

Comment

I dig it

Skinny

Comment

Looks like the last 24 hours were an improvement

Comment

Oh year...who else bought more bitcoin below the current price?....THIS GUY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Trying to move a small amount of BC to Jaxx wallet and Coinbase is trying to charge a $32.00 "network fee". That's crazy. Am I doing something wrong?
                        To have the transaction picked up in a block by the miners in a decent amount of time is averaging in the $30 range right now. The minimum btc fee to send is .0001 btc, however the blockchain is so bloated, that people are paying more to get their transactions confirmed. People that broadcast their transactions with the lowest fee, will never get their transactions confirmed. So in short Coinbase isn't keeping that fee, they are using it to get you Bitcoin to it's destination in the fastest possible way. Coinbase makes their money from the spread of the buy/sell prices just like most forex dealers.

https://bitcoinfees.info a good site to see what it currently costs to send btc from wallet to wallet.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          Looks like the last 24 hours were an improvement
                          Naturally...now that I’ve finally started getting squared away with this and my moneys tied up being transferred from my bank to coinbase.

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                            To have the transaction picked up in a block by the miners in a decent amount of time is averaging in the $30 range right now. The minimum btc fee to send is .0001 btc, however the blockchain is so bloated, that people are paying more to get their transactions confirmed. People that broadcast their transactions with the lowest fee, will never get their transactions confirmed. So in short Coinbase isn't keeping that fee, they are using it to get you Bitcoin to it's destination in the fastest possible way. Coinbase makes their money from the spread of the buy/sell prices just like most forex dealers.

https://bitcoinfees.info a good site to see what it currently costs to send btc from wallet to wallet.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
                            Thanks for that link. Isn't there a site that compares BTC to ETH or LTC for transaction fees?

Comment

XVG !!!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                                XVG !!!

Skinny
                                ****, it's pumping right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X