Need AC replaced Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need AC replaced Tomball

Anyone have a Tomball area or north side contact for AC?

Looks like it will be one unit to be replaced. Water dripping through the ceiling.

Great timing - I have a trip to Chicago on Monday.

Sounds like condensing line is clogged.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
      Sounds like condensing line is clogged.
      Is that the line we pour chlorine down periodically? If so, I didn’t see it overflowing in the attic. Lines are tied to the sinks and the sink drain well.

Comment

should also have a pan for overflow. Once lines are clogged, will fill pan and leak out would be my guess.
        Last edited by bbqfan5909; 05-21-2022, 04:48 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Do I need AC people to clear a condensate line or can I just call a plumber?

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
            Do I need AC people to clear a condensate line or can I just call a plumber?
            Either one should be able to do it. They may just use compressed air to blow it out. You got a compressor and ling hose?

Comment

Ours got clogged before cleared out pretty easy with a pancake compressor I already had and a blow tip. Used a rag to plug up the end I put the tip in to keep all the air moving towards the exit. If that’s actually your problem mine was an easy fix

Comment

I tried wet dry vac to suck it out to no avail. Just waiting for the plumber to show up for stage one fix. They’ll be there between 9 - 6

Decided not to drag my compressor upstairs and mess up any lines. Story of my life.

Comment

Woodlands A/C and Heating have always treated me good and I have never doubted their assessment or pricing.

Comment

Dusty Schultz AC does great quality work and is fairly priced. 281-705-6606

Comment

Abacus sux - they called me at 4:00 to inform me they don’t have a tech available but I could reschedule for Tuesday. Called a plumber, the their tech called and said, “pour Liquid Fire down the pipe.” An hour later, problem solved for the moment.

Comment

Great to hear bud, safe travels to Chicago.

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                        Abacus sux - they called me at 4:00 to inform me they don’t have a tech available but I could reschedule for Tuesday. Called a plumber, the their tech called and said, “pour Liquid Fire down the pipe.” An hour later, problem solved for the moment.

Comment

Working...
                        X