Silencer Central- Banish 30 suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
    Also give Capitol armory in Cedar Park a call, they will walk you through basically everything and will find the right can for your needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes! Great people

I used them for both mine. My next one will likely be transferred locally using a SIlencer SHop Kiosk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Silencershop or Capitol Armory are both here in Texas and have good reputations. They can offer the same services and can steer you in the right direction on a can that fits your wants and purposes.

I would not buy a .223 silencer because you can’t use it on any caliber larger than 223 and the sound difference between a .223 can and a .308 can will not be discernible to your ear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I’m not as concerned with the sound, i was leaning towards a 223 for my AR because I have a 20” custom barrel so it’s already long and heavy, figures shaving a few ounces off the end by going with a lighter can

Comment

Generally you aren’t going to save weight because it is a smaller caliber. Weight saving comes from the material it is made out of, not the hole through the middle. Light weight high strength alloys cost more money so the can will be more expensive.

My omega 30 is 14 oz and my 556 can is over 1 pound.

Comment

silencershop is great to work with.

I have used Jay Dunlap there and he is very knowledgeable, as all of them seem to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            I’m not as concerned with the sound, i was leaning towards a 223 for my AR because I have a 20” custom barrel so it’s already long and heavy, figures shaving a few ounces off the end by going with a lighter can
            You’re not going to find a lighter .223 can than some of the lightweight 30 options. Nomad Ti is a 6” and 9.6 ounce 30 cal can. Thunderbeast Ultra 7 is slightly longer, but just as light. Buy a lightweight 30 cal and don’t look back. CGS makes a da*n nice lightweight can as well. Anyone that tells you they’re less durable is right to an extent, but unless you’ve got HIGH 5 figure ammo budget and unlimited time with a giggle switch you’ll never run into those issues. Even then any of the reputable companies will get you squared away.

Comment

I have a banish 30 and am happy with it. Ive never compared it with a meter to a Dead Air, but it works as it should. I believe pewpewtactical rated it pretty well when i bought mine a couple of years ago

Comment

I have used Silencershop and had an easy time. With the new E-Forms they are saying 90 day processing? I have 2 in jail right now and I'm wishing I did the E-Form. Personally I use all Q suppressors. I have both the Trash Panda and the Thunder Chicken, I think the Trash Panda is better just because of overall length.

Comment

Using Silencer Shop and told 30-90 days, one guy said up to 120 days…my clock started 3/30/22

Comment

Working...
                  X