Clint Black still brings it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clint Black still brings it

At the old Will Rogers Auditorium tonight- great little venue built in 1936. Great band- big fun

Clint was a high school mate but I really did not know him.

Comment

Definitely a top 5 in my book

Comment

He’s at the top of my to see list! That’s awesome!

Comment

One of the best to ever do it….

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
            Clint was a high school mate but I really did not know him.
            I'm a Katy grad too. I'm pretty sure he dropped put his sophomore or junior year, but I may be wrong. One of the better country music singers out there!

Comment

I used to not care for his music but with all this new 'country' now days, I've changed my mind. He's the real deal.

Comment

I was at a Shake Russell show and he was talking about when he first met Clint Black. Shake Russell walked into Don's Record Shop and there was a young kid playing guitar. The kid recognized Shake Russell and started playing a song Shake had written. He turned around and looked at the kid who responded " I bet you know that one." The young kid' name was Clint Black. Gotta love real music.

Comment

His wife was easy on the eyes too!

Comment

I saw him at the Tobin Center in San Antonio a few years ago. I really enjoyed it! He's super talented. He's a song writer, singer, guitar player, and harmonica player. I'm sure I'm missing something there...anyway, one of my all-time favorites!

Comment

Nashville pop.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

gotta love that harmonica!

ac

Comment

That's a cool venue. Back in the late 80s, I sang there a few times on the Johnny High Opry. Fun times. Got to meet Leon Rausch one night. That was awesome. He sang with Bob Wills, for those that don't know who he is.

Comment

Saw him at the HSLR when it was still in the Astrodome... He put on a heck of a show.

Comment

The guy is awesome. When he pulls out the harmonica, watch out ol son!

Comment

Working...
                              X