Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    Add Black Elderberry to this.
    We take this every day. My whole household does. I think it helps with a good night sleep also.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
      He is an in shape college kid. Don't worry about it.

Like the flu

Glad I didn't have all this crap when I was playing
      This

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
        Where can you get quercetin? I've only seen CoQ
        this is what i take off of amazon...Not sure how this copied details is gonna look when i paste it on here so wish me luck

Immune Defense Support Supplement 8 in 1 w/ Zinc 50mg Quercetin, VIT C 1000mg, Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Elderberry, Turmeric Curcumin, Ginger, Echinacea - Immunity System Booster Adults Vegan - 60Ct (USA)
        Visit the Clean Nutraceuticals Store

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
          Its cool with me if you believe it works and choose to take it. But I just cant get past the fact that it was pushed so widely in Brazil by their government as part of a COVID cocktail but it didn't work there. People still died from COVID while taking it. So much so that they stopped pushing it and the public lost faith in it. It leads me to wonder whether anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness here is due to the placebo effect or maybe those who it "cured" would have been fine on their own without it.
          This article loosely pulls together certain happenings to act as propaganda for vaccines.

BEFORE the pandemic there were scientific articles discussing the efficacy of Ivermectin treating Coronavirus strains. The medical community didn't just start haphazardly throwing drugs at the virus when they discovered Ivermectin.

I had COVID Jan '21 which resulted in a sore throat and ear ache. I took my first dose of Ivermectin, and my symptoms were gone in an hour.

Put me in the "believer" camp!

Comment

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
            Buy this….my wife gets it on Amazon. I take it every morning. Yes, I still got Covid but I tested positive though I felt great. The next day I had a fever of about 99.5 to 100 degrees. It lasted about 8-10 hours. The next day I coughed for about 1/2 the day. Day 3 back to feeling perfect and a negative test. Only lingering effect is slightly diminished sense of smell

i missed this post but this is exactly what we take. I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              My wife is currently batting Covid. She tested positive the Thursday before New Years. Her Dr. prescribed ivermectin but it hasn't done squat to help her. It took 4 days for her fever to break. She's still coughing and very fatigued.
              Sabrekiller, did she take Zinc? Gotta take zinc with the IV for the IV to be effective. IV does the same thing that Quercetin does. Arrowsmith explains it well.

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              The Quercetin is the key for Zinc to work.

The major benefit of taking quercetin with zinc is that the quercetin will push the zinc into the center of the cell where the zinc can stop the virus from reproducing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was diagnosed as a longhauler and it was slowly but surely taking me down. I started the weekly dose of Iver and it cured me instantly. I'm no Dr. and don't know if this works for everyone - just know it worked for me

Comment

Ivermectin did indeed have success in Brazil, India & Japan...you will find links praising & then 'fact checking' links saying they were ineffective. Not sure how many praise reports we've seen from our own members saying how it helped personally / family members & friends. It's not a cure all as everyone is different but I find irony the narrative is to make an award winning essential medicine taken like candy across the globe for decades as some sort of poison to treat covid. That alone should tell you both IVM & HCQ have been effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                    It leads me to wonder whether anecdotal evidence of its effectiveness here is due to the placebo effect or maybe those who it "cured" would have been fine on their own without it.

Doesn't this same assertation hold true for those who got the shots (not vaccine) yet still got sick or worse?

Comment

Originally posted by texasproud11 View Post
                      Vitamin D3 4000iu/day, vitamin c 2000 mg 2-3 times a day, quercitin 250 mg twice a day, zinc 100 mg a day, melatonin 10 mg before bedtime, aspirin 325 mg a day unless contraindicated. You can buy some of these a as a single dosage per pill (aspirin for ex)
                      This. The type of zinc matters also. Some is more easily digested and absorbed by the body than others. Most zinc supplements have zinc oxide, which is great for sunscreen, not so much for digestion.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Maddox; 01-07-2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                        Doesn't this same assertation hold true for those who got the shots (not vaccine) yet still got sick or worse?
                        I haven't been keeping up with all the new COVID drugs coming out because, thankfully, we haven't needed any yet. Are you talking about remdesivir? What's the story with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                          This. The type of zinc matters also. Some is more easily digested and absorbed by the body than others. Most zinc supplements have zinc oxide, which is great for sunscreen, not so much for digestion.

Maddox,
                          You posted a chart of the zinc compounds and their absorption rates in another thread somewhere on here and I can't find it. Would you re-post it here please?

Comment

I'm not a doctor but horse paste cured my arthritis.

Comment

I can’t say that we weren’t asymptomatic, but it went through our house and my parents as well. They have been “vaccinated “ and we weren’t but have been on a steady ivomec and zinc schedule and we saw virtually no symptoms, and they had some problems for a couple of days but nothing life threatening at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X