• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
    Wonder what he would call me?
    A hooligan!

Na I don’t have beef - miss the good Ol days is all

Call off the yella corvette hounds

Comment

guess i`m a member in the GOOBER club but hey i`m good with it .

Comment

Scheels in the Colony has loads of shells / rounds.

Comment

The Academy in Conroe has a lot of the Monarch 243 last night

Comment

Nice.
            .243 on the shelf will make you do a double take for sure.

Comment

I'll go ahead and admit it, I'm an ammo goober too months ago, after roughly 35+- trips in to Academy's across the greater north Houston area looking for 7mm-08, I finally found some in stock one day. The family had stayed in the car, since running in to see if they had some 7mm-08 was the only purpose for being there. I called the wife and had them come inside and we grabbed the allowed amount and checked out and left. To heck with someones worthless opinion of me, I averaged less than a 1/4 of a box for all of my trips there

Comment

Had a guy at Bass Pro gun counter point out three ammo goobers a year ago. He says they get other people to come in with them every day and buy ammo for him. He said they had video of him meeting them in the parking lot and taking his ammo.He said they come in and buy everything they had on the shelves and resale at gun shows.

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
                  Had a guy at Bass Pro gun counter point out three ammo goobers a year ago. He says they get other people to come in with them every day and buy ammo for him. He said they had video of him meeting them in the parking lot and taking his ammo.He said they come in and buy everything they had on the shelves and resale at gun shows.
                  Wonder why they wouldn't ban them from the store.

Comment

Lol did I miss something or when did 243 become such a Sought after round? lol it’s a kids first deer rifle round you got a back room full of 243 ammo there’s somethin wrong

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                      Wonder why they wouldn't ban them from the store.
                      For buying stuff from them. Isn't that what their goal is?

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post

Clearly not their only goal if they’re setting limits that the buyer is intentionally circumventing

Comment

Action pawn in Killeen had a lot of stocked ammo and priced decent. I did not need any but they had more than any Academy I have seen lately. On 195 at intersection of is it Hwy 14? I had an odd Doc appointment and do not go to Killeen hardly ever but looking at guitars and surprised at the inventory in a quick walk thru the gun section. This Pawn is Big!

Comment

Originally posted by Slabby View Post

It may be just me But, I think their goal May be, just Maybe keeping all of their clientele happy! Like I said , I may be 9 kinds of messed up in my thinking

Comment

The man needs it finds it buys it. Simple..Its the ppl who buy ammo in calibres they don't own gets me...

Comment

I bought the last box of Goobers at 7-11 the other day. Sooooo…

Comment

Working...
                                X