• Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an Aggie fan I think LSU should GO HARD after Bill O'Brian

He's been rehabbed by Saban, he has to be good

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      It hasn't been announced. Just what I've been hearing
      He’s had a very large contract from SMU on his desk from Smu for over two weeks and hasn’t signed it so I do believe you are correct.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
        He’s had a very large contract from SMU on his desk from Smu for over two weeks and hasn’t signed it so I do believe you are correct.
        What direction does SMU go if he leaves? Have you heard any names? Jeff Lebby? Kendal Briles? Would they hand the keys to Samples?

I think it is funny is he has made his whole pitch around "Staying in Dallas"..."This is Dallas Team" only to slide 30 minutes West.

So does he change it to, "Stay in the Metroplex"?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          As predicted, looks like the Sonny Dykes Show will start in Funkytown shortly. Sure would have liked Napier, oh well......
          Could work out well if he hits the ground running.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            What direction does SMU go if he leaves? Have you heard any names? Jeff Lebby? Kendal Briles? Would they hand the keys to Samples?

I think it is funny is he has made his whole pitch around "Staying in Dallas"..."This is Dallas Team" only to slide 30 minutes West.

No one in their right mind would move from Highland Park to Poly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

SMU should find another Air Raid type coach that airs it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

I honestly have no idea but I’d think Samples would have a shot. Gotta keep that guy around. Just to valuable on the recruiting trail. It’s hard for me to wrap my brain around Jeff or Kendall being head coaches bc I still think of them as kids I had to coach against. Getting old ain’t easy sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                  As an Aggie fan I think LSU should GO HARD after Bill O'Brian

He's been rehabbed by Saban, he has to be good
                  Agree 100% great fit for that bunch

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                    Agree 100% great fit for that bunch

How many ags/okie fans does it take to spell O’brien

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                      Agree. Inventory is low for coaches but I Was happy Tech went a different direction from Dykes.

Blows my mind how much these coaches are getting paid all while students go into massive debt to try to get an education from these over priced schools. I get football pays the bills and all that but my god lol Mich St coach about to get dang near $100 million as well to coach college football. The system is so messed up
                      Would you buy a million dollar house, if you didn't have the income to pay it back? They're basically giving loans to kids with no job, no skills or no plans on how to repay it. It's a scam, college means nothing today....it's nothing more than the equivalent of a high school education 30 years ago, unless it's a specialized degree plan.

College ain't for everyone...that's the problem. We have too many "college graduate" bar tenders, who are $150,000 in debt with a liberal arts degree.

To answer your question, football brings in 100X what they pay these coaches. Have you seen a college professors pay check and they're pension structures? It's nothing to cry about and they bring in ZERO revenue.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Do you really think Riley is going to LSU?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Do you really think Riley is going to LSU?

No clue

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                            SMU should find another Air Raid type coach that airs it out.
                            Because that's worked out so well for tech......

Kidding....I like a watered down approach to the run and shoot, but you need a good defense also.

WTS, Jimbo needs an intervention, because his hard headed style of offense is out dated and predictable. Putting the Ole Miss game in the hands of Calzada, after scratching and clawing back to within 2, shows he's out of touch. Achane, who's averaging 9 yards a touch, never saw the ball, but Calzada throws a back to back pick and pick 6 within a span of 1:00 to erase any momentum we had.

Love what Jimbo is doing at A&M, but it's glaring he needs help with the play calling.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              We don't care how you spell it, Mr. Webster, just hire the guy.

How much gumbeaux would get caught in his butt chin? This is a major concern!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                We don't care how you spell it, Mr. Webster, just hire the guy.

How much gumbeaux would get caught in his butt chin? This is a major concern!!

Lol it’s more likely jimbeaux than bill

It ain’t either

Comment

Working...
                                X