X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Go get um slew

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    I have no idea what's good here but we're about as ready as we're gonna get! Ring the Bell!!! I'm ready to go!!!

Livescoped a big ol gator today! That was cool! Couldn't see the whole tail but she was over 10' on Livescope! Maybe my IT Dept can post a pic! I'm gonna get one someday with Livescope! Redneck goals baby!!!
    Last edited by Slew; 09-28-2021, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      I have no idea what's good here but we're about as ready as we're gonna get! Ring the Bell!!! I'm ready to go!!!

Livescoped a big ol gator today! That was cool! Couldn't see the whole tail but she was over 10' on Livescope! Maybe my IT Dept can post a pic! I'm gonna get one someday with Livescope! Redneck goals baby!!!
      [emoji246]

Comment

I was really hoping to make the expo this year as close as it is to dfw. Bit plans got in the way.

You're playing with house money slew! Good luck this week -we'll be following along!

Comment

I don't think gators count in this tournament.... well, you are in Louisiana, so maybe they do.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            [emoji246]

That gate-r even looks green!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              That gate-r even looks green!
              That’s the best bad pic I took! The video you can size it up a lot better! Seen several here but none that big!

Comment

I was really hoping to make the expo this year as close as it is to dfw. Bit plans got in the way.

You're playing with house money slew! Good luck this week -we'll be following along!
                Yes sir!! Thanks for the pic help!! Crappie expo is awesome! Your gonna miss out! If your close to Shreveport come check it out. Uncle Pat might come and autograph cans of Michelob Ultra!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                  Congrats on the finish, Todd! Yall gonna nail one of those CM tournaments sooner or later. I'ma bet-n sooner!
                  We’re trying! Fished 8 national tourneys this year between 3 circuits and had 4 top 10s and a win! 1st in Crappie USA pro division on Fork. Second in the CM National Championship. 4th at ACT on Truman and 6th on Washington CM.

ACT put out their schedule yesterday. Looks like we’re gonna try to fish 12 national tournaments next year starting with D’Arbonne in Feb!

Comment

Boat 40! Not too bad I guess! We have a plan but I know how that goes. This place fished super small and doesn’t have a lot of fish! Everybody is gonna find the same fish. Bass guys fishing that’s cool! I think they’re gonna be in for a surprise! Hopefully anyhow! We have a plan! Fish hopefully get the memo and we can make it to day three and lay the pedal down! Ranger gets her ears pinned back in the AM! 15 boats have been torn up so far hope we can survive!

Wish us luck. Hopefully update 4pm ish?

Comment

Boat 40! Not too bad I guess! We have a plan but I know how that goes. This place fished super small and doesn’t have a lot of fish! Everybody is gonna find the same fish. Bass guys fishing that’s cool! I think they’re gonna be in for a surprise! Hopefully anyhow! We have a plan! Fish hopefully get the memo and we can make it to day three and lay the pedal down! Ranger gets her ears pinned back in the AM! 15 boats have been torn up so far hope we can survive!

Wish us luck. Hopefully update 4pm ish?
                      Y'all be careful on that river. Good luck.

Comment

Knock em dead Todd!

Comment

3rd after day 1 with 11.04!

Comment

Nice! And lower unit still intact!

Comment

3rd after day 1 with 11.04!
                              Awesome!

Comment

Nice! And lower unit still intact!
                                Did break a TM prop and a livescope transducer mount today! We had that 250xS screaming today!!

Comment

Working...
                                X