X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Attempting to go for the 3 peat this am

I’m tired lol
    Congrats on your hunt. Young man like you tired on 3 hunts. Lol! You need to get mad and tough! Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Congrats Donnie and crew! Great hunt!
      Thanks David! Hope y’all have a good closer.

Comment

Congrats on your hunt. Young man like you tired on 3 hunts. Lol! You need to get mad and tough! Lol!
        Lolol

Well I’m still tired and apparently going back tomorrow since we can’t be mad at them starting Monday for a few weeks!

Comment

Had my last teal hint this morning, another goose egg.
          Someone was set up not too far from us, and they started shooting dragon flies or something, got bored, started walking around and shooting.
          We had a few birds zip by, but to do all the shooting, did t want a second look at our spread.
          And just not many birds at all in my area.
          But still had a good time hanging out with some friends staring at the sky.

Here's to hoping duck season is better.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunted my last hunt of this years teal season today.

Other than getting my first band of the season it stunk.

Very few birds. We only killed 3 birds.

Comment

Lolol

Well I’m still tired and apparently going back tomorrow since we can’t be mad at them starting Monday for a few weeks!

LOL! Just remember, You have plenty of time to rest after you die! Play hard till then!! LOL!

Good Luck in the AM!

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                Hunted my last hunt of this years teal season today.

Other than getting my first band of the season it stunk.

Very few birds. We only killed 3 birds.
                Congrats on the band!

Comment

LOL! Just remember, You have plenty of time to rest after you die! Play hard till then!! LOL!

Good Luck in the AM!
                  That’s true!!!

Good luck to everyone this AM.

Looks like crystal clear sky’s again so I hope it’s the same game plan as the last few days were where it’s heavy the first 15-20mins catching them leaving the rice to roost and then we catch some stragglers coming in later.

Comment

Pulled the boat out this weekend. Started up the long tail. Welding some reinforced plate to the bow this year. I run an alumnacraft, which if fine for most of the places I hunt. The blind looks in good order but some of my boxes of shells suffered from moisture last year. I'm going to clean them up and see if they shoot. Planning on adding another dozen decoys and maybe a second sled. Reworking my front lights as well.

Comment

Finished with a bang!

4 guys and 4 limits. We finished these last 4 days with 21.5 of the possible 22 limits . This morning was like National Geographic again… Even more birds the yesterday morning

Comment

Finished with a bang!

4 guys and 4 limits. We finished these last 4 days with 21.5 of the possible 22 limits . This morning was like National Geographic again… Even more birds the yesterday morning
                        Congrats on your season!

Comment

Had a few good teal hunts before it closed. Went solo Friday and bird numbers were really good finished my 6 pretty quick. Got to take my 13yr old nephew with me saturday morning and it was a repeat , plenty of birds some of them to close! Cant wait to get him out there again during big duck. We were able to make 7 teal hunts only two trips didnt recieve limits. Pretty good start to the season so far for public hunting.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                            Had a few good teal hunts before it closed. Went solo Friday and bird numbers were really good finished my 6 pretty quick. Got to take my 13yr old nephew with me saturday morning and it was a repeat , plenty of birds some of them to close! Cant wait to get him out there again during big duck. We were able to make 7 teal hunts only two trips didnt recieve limits. Pretty good start to the season so far for public hunting.
                            Congrats on your season!

Comment

Great job everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
                                Congrats on a good start to the season. Good job getting your nephew out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X