No announcement yet.

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just went back and read the 1st couple of pages of posts on this from 2017....very interesting reading, just don't have the time to read all 6700 posts but I'd like to see the change in opinions if any on many of the opinions from these posters.

Comment

Duplicate sorry

Comment

Curious if yall XRP fans think the lawsuit/SEC dip is finished up or it'll go a bit further. I'm thinking of taking advantage of the Eth spike and diversifying a little bit. Seems like it might be a good entry point now if one believes in it long term.

Comment

Decided to HODL my XRP and ride the wave.....
          Hoping my XTZ keeps rolling up too.....

Sold off all the other junk I had (TRX)...It had not moved anything on the needle in over 2 years...

Comment

ETH is rockin again today

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I know I like to follow the plan and hold an asset that drops 30-40%. LOL

Sounds like a penny stock pumper to me. Something huge is coming. Buy the dip! Train about to leave the station. But zero real information as to why it's going to move up.

Tomorrow should be crazy with bitcoin related stocks going nuts. Please let any of the ones I'm holding release a good PR early in the morning! INTV, BEGI, PHUN, IZEA, BFCH, XALL, AEHL

GBTC closed Friday at 27.35 I'm hoping it opens around $34 BTC like to take a hard dump right before markets open so hope that doesn't screw things up too much.
              What a day! Sold about 1/3rd of INTV for about 90% gains, sold AEHL for roughly 30% gains (great for a non-penny play IMO), Sold PHUN pre-market for 55% gains and bought back most about 5 cents higher than where it closed today.

Please let the bitcoin players at least let BTC open higher tomorrow...One last time so I can sell everything else... It not dropping gives me decent hope but one never knows what overnight will bring.

Comment

Coinbase pulled xrp trading? Is that part of the master plan?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like XRP is going to zero. No, I don't know. But it's not a big conspiracy to tank the price just so those in the know can load up (what I read on Twitter).

They wouldn't be delisting it for no reason (more than one trading platform).

Bitcoin stayed in a good range all of yesterday and last night. Looks like another bullflag set up. Hoping it pops to over 30k later this week. It needs a big dip though soon. I thought it would have been last night. Either way I still see 40k+ easy by May or so.

Comment

Looks like XRP is going to zero. No, I don't know. But it's not a big conspiracy to tank the price just so those in the know can load up (what I read on Twitter).

They wouldn't be delisting it for no reason (more than one trading platform).

Bitcoin stayed in a good range all of yesterday and last night. Looks like another bullflag set up. Hoping it pops to over 30k later this week. It needs a big dip though soon. I thought it would have been last night. Either way I still see 40k+ easy by May or so.
                    I was banking on xrp being driven down for the same reason but coinbase is freezing xrp right now so I'd have to set up a new account somewhere else and I'm too lazy for that.

Still regretting not having some of my bitcoin from 2013

Comment

I’d like some feedback from TBH’s that bought into bitcoin when the craze happened last year. Wondering how many sold out or stayed in. I bought 770$ worth based off of this thread way back when. I checked this morning and Im at 1520$. Thanks greenscreen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know I like to follow the plan and hold an asset that drops 30-40%. LOL

Sounds like a penny stock pumper to me. Something huge is coming. Buy the dip! Train about to leave the station. But zero real information as to why it's going to move up.

Tomorrow should be crazy with bitcoin related stocks going nuts. Please let any of the ones I'm holding release a good PR early in the morning! INTV, BEGI, PHUN, IZEA, BFCH, XALL, AEHL

GBTC closed Friday at 27.35 I'm hoping it opens around $34 BTC like to take a hard dump right before markets open so hope that doesn't screw things up too much.
                        What a day! Sold about 1/3rd of INTV for about 90% gains, sold AEHL for roughly 30% gains (great for a non-penny play IMO), Sold PHUN pre-market for 55% gains and bought back most about 5 cents higher than where it closed today.

Please let the bitcoin players at least let BTC open higher tomorrow...One last time so I can sell everything else... It not dropping gives me decent hope but one never knows what overnight will bring.

This blind squirrel is finding lots of nuts!

Sold 1/2 of XALL at 100-150% just now on news. Now waiting for news to drop on BFCH, BEGI, EPAZ, and UNGS They shouldn't pass up on this hype to pump their own stock IMO.

Sold more INTV over 4 cents also so down to 1/3rd position. Looking to buy back when bitcoin dips to 24k ish... if it does drop that is.

Comment

I'm trying again to reset my email address with Binance so I can sell all my crap in there and GTFO, or at least be able to GTFO when I want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            I'm trying again to reset my email address with Binance so I can sell all my crap in there and GTFO, or at least be able to GTFO when I want to.
                            Are you using a VPN with a server outside the US? If not, it may be futile.
                            They send out messages that they were shutting down USA access a couple months ago.

Comment

the new administration is going to throw some water on all this crypto. Mark my words the central bank will come up with a digital currency that is tied to the $$. All central banks will. This will allow them to regulate the space. Bitcoin and every other crypto currency will drop like like a Led Balloon! Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by mls64 View Post
                                Are you using a VPN with a server outside the US? If not, it may be futile.
                                They send out messages that they were shutting down USA access a couple months ago.
                                I saw that for the first time today, had no idea what it was about.

I mean at this point I’ve pretty well written it off, just hoping to get what little cash I had in there out.

Comment

Working...
                                X