No announcement yet.

Houston voters are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mayoral race will end in a run off between Turner and Buzbee. Houston still has a chance on this one.

Comment

No different than any other big city

Comment

I told my wife ,Houston will more than likely never see a white man as mayor again. This town is beyond help. Can't wait for the wife to retire in a couple of years so we can get out.

Comment

I voted for my dog Buzbee and now its in the Lord's hands...

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            Here’s a big problem, people that should vote DON’T. I’d be willing to bet there are members on here that live in Houston that didn’t vote.
            I read it was somewhere around 230K voter turnout for a city with 2.3MIL registered voters... Kinda paltry

Comment

Inner city group think is what's ruining our country. Someone suggests an impractical, impossible, economically unfeasible or unrealistic idea and before you blink, a whole bunch of folks are nodding in agreement without the first thought of the merit of it. Pretty soon the media swoops in to support it and folks feel smart and it's at this point that it's too late for a contrasting opinion, the group has spoken. I believe this is one of the reasons Trump is so hated. He is willing to stand in a room full of people nodding yes and say no. Love him or hate him, he is that guy. The establishment hates that guy.

Comment

360,*** total votes for the statewide propositions. In a state with 28 million people. Talk about being ruled by the minority.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                  No different than any other big city
                  I think you RIGHT!!!!!! Squeaking Wheel gets GREASE...

Comment

The runoff is on a Saturday, vote early if you are going to be out of town.

Comment

Dont give Houston all the credit.....Ft Bend county is just as stupid these days.

Comment

This office is so important for the whole region of the state.

Comment

Most conservatives in Houston live outside Harris county...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            His voters dont know what a democrat is.
                            He and jackson-lee are voted in 100% based on a skin tone.
                            Wouldn't a vote for Tony Buzbee be a vote based on skin tone? He is only qualification is that he has made a boatload of money as an ambulance chaser and he isn't Turner.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              Wouldn't a vote for Tony Buzbee be a vote based on skin tone? He is only qualification is that he has made a boatload of money as an ambulance chaser and he isn't Turner.
                              Vote against those voting for skin tone.
                              But nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

I don't give a rats arse what color Buzbee is. He's not Turner. That's a good enough reason to vote for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X