Finally shot my Ar Pistol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally shot my Ar Pistol

Shot some 50 and 55 grain Vmax. Groups were small but I only shot at 25 yards. Pretty loud since it has a 10.5” barrel.

Before I opened this up I thought to my self "and it was loud". I still enjoy shooting mine.

Comment

My 10.5” holds under an inch at 50 yds and hovers around 1.5-2” at 100 yds.

And yes, the BOOM is noticeable.

Jake

Comment

I shot 53 and 55 grain. I got the rounds mixed up.
        It was pretty comfortable to shoot which I was a little surprised.

Comment

If you think the 10.5 is loud, try a 7.5. Can you say fireball?

Comment

I can imagine.

Comment

If I would not had the flash can on that I bought from Palmetto and kept the A2 birdcage on the muzzle it would of fit perfectly in my backpack. I have configure it into place with this on.

Comment

My .223 AR pistol with a 10.5in barrel was loud for me with plugs and muffs on. It didn’t get shot much. My 300 Blk Out with 8 or 8.5 in barrel was not too bad shooting heavy subsonics out of it with just plugs in. I’ll get another AR pistol when I get a can for one.

Comment

I have always said this is not a calber for me. In a pistol it is a head scratcher............

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                    Before I opened this up I thought to my self "and it was loud". I still enjoy shooting mine.

You couldn’t pay me enough money to shoot an AR pistol or SBR without a suppressor. My 12.5” SBR has had exactly one round fired though it without a can on it and that will never happen again. My ears are ringing just thinking about it. [emoji3]

Comment

It’s a perfect application for a suppressor, even with the extra length it’s very handy in a side x side or a golf cart. Take the suppressor off and it’s an excellent “get the eff off of me” gun for your vehicle. I’m quite sure you won’t think it’s loud if you need it to save your bacon !

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                        You couldn’t pay me enough money to shoot an AR pistol or SBR without a suppressor. My 12.5” SBR has had exactly one round fired though it without a can on it and that will never happen again. My ears are ringing just thinking about it. [emoji3]
                        My first FA experience was an SBR. I shot it about an hour after dark doing a mag dump into the ground. No ears.

That was the most violent gun I've ever shot.

Comment

Working...
                        X