Farm Liability Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Liability Insurance

Does anyone carry a liability policy on their farm/ranch? I have 40ac and it has a couple ponds. I let the neighbor kids fish and my boys had his buddies out riding 4 wheelers. I would hate to lose everything if someone got hurt and wanted to be a a**.

Are they expensive? Thinking around something like $1M.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a $1M policy on my 20 acres (which I will be building a house on next year hopefully). I used Texas Farm Bureau and it the premium is $94 a year.

I took mine out due to all of the brush pushing and burning that needed to take place.

Comment

I get why you are asking and understand the need. I guess it just irks me that you have to have it to CYA. So many litigious people out there have created a need and it’s frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
        Does anyone carry a liability policy on their farm/ranch? I have 40ac and it has a couple ponds. I let the neighbor kids fish and my boys had his buddies out riding 4 wheelers. I would hate to lose everything if someone got hurt and wanted to be a a**.

Are they expensive? Thinking around something like $1M.

I can help you with this. They are typically not too expensive especially if you are with a farm mutual company.

Reach out to me and let me know when a good time to call this week and I’ll get you some numbers

Cale.staton@rolloinsurance.com

972-564-8485

Comment

Need insurance for everything these days !
          We have insurance on our farm and an LLC.
          Protect yourself, too many money hungry people out there these days.

Comment

Look up agritourism. Get the signage and post your entrances

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s cheap and worth it.

Comment

I have Texas Farm Bureau on mine.

Comment

We had a 2 million $ policy on 720 acres through Texas Farm Bureau and paid approximately $200 annually. Small price to pay for the peace of mind.

Comment

We did the million dollar bubble over the house in town and 3 drivers with 3 cars and it costs $75.00 a month................

Comment

Cody on here is a member and a Texas Farm Bureau agent. He's a super nice guy. I had an umbrella policy with them but just sold my place.

Comment

Working...
                      X