Bad News on Myla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad News on Myla

Our Catahoula, Myla, has not been herself the past few weeks. Not eating like usual, lethargic unless she's outside giving the feral cats and squirrels hell. My wife and I thought she had a tooth problem, but got the crappy news this afternoon after a trip to the Vet.

Lymphoma is the diagnosis, heartbroken as we have lost Kuma (Akita) and Oscar (Dachshund) from the past 4 years. So we have decided to let the Vet's give her a transfusion, then put her on Steroids and just enjoy each other's company until it's time. She was rescued by one of our son's when she was just a pup after being dumped on the side of the road by a low life scum bag. She was the "only" pup that did not run off and came to our son when her other siblings took off.

But for 9 years, she has been a blessing so we are going to give her more time for us to love and of course, her loyal love to us. She's spending the night at the Vet and we will pick her up tomorrow and cherish what time we have together. The love and loyalty she has given us makes whatever days left we have together precious! Just really sad, again, but Myla's family.
    Attached Files

Very sorry, always tough times when it comes to pets.

God Bless
    Bish

Comment

That is awful news to get

Hope she is comfortable as she can be

Comment

Man that is hard! She’s beautiful ! spoil her completely rotten and enjoy every moment!

Comment

Always suxx bro.

Comment

I’d like to think Myla knew that coming up to your son would allow her to spend nine years with a loving family. That’s a smart puppy. Sounds like a two way street, Myla loves all of your family, and all of you love her. Scratch Myla’s ears and give her some pets for me, what a good girl!

Comment

Sorry brother. You gave Myla a great life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry to hear. She's a beautiful dog.

Comment

Bless yall. One of the saddest things to face.
                  Prayers up.

Comment

Man, you’ve had some bad luck with your pups. I hate that for you. I have two, one 12 and one 13. Gonna be some sad singing and slow walking around here one day. They are both like our kids.

Comment

Prayers up for you, your family, and Myla sir …

Comment

We, who love our dogs, suffer with them like we do our children. Sorry.

Comment

Sorry to hear this.

Comment

So sorry to hear.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. We had to let our 16YO lab go five years ago and still miss her. Hardest part of owning a pet is deciding when to let go.

Comment

Working...
                              X