2021 Nanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 Nanza!

Very small....but AWESOME! THANKS TO EVERYONE...GOOD TO ALL THERE...CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

My first one but not the last. The ribs are awesome and the company is alright

Comment

Had a great time and got to see some old friends again

Comment

Team GOF representing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Team GOF tbh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	24650316

Comment

Had a great time.

Comment

BWSSR had the boudain on point as well as those lizard legs! Shout out to Mrs. Odin for the gumbo! Great to see old friends even if it was a small group.

Comment

Enjoyed meeting all of you that I got a chance to. It was my first one and we plan on going back next year. I didn't get to try the ribs but the boudain, gator ,and gumbo were great.

Good getting to know you and hang out for a bit John B.

Comment

Really had planned on being there but needed to take care of a few things around the house that took longer than expected.

Comment

A big thank you to everyone for the warm welcome and hospitality extended to my “Plus 1” and me at our first Bownanza. For those of you we had the pleasure of visiting with (we never did make it much past the GOF tent), we enjoyed the congeniality and comradery of your company. For those of you we didn’t get to meet, the regret, as well as the blame, is all ours.

I’d say that I can’t remember the last time I had this much fun in College Station but, if I were being entirely candid, I’d say that it was in the Fall of 1981 when, after going out with a bunch of friends in Austin for Nickel Beer Night at the Silver Dollar, I got a wild hair and decided to drive to College Station at 2:00 AM to “surprise” my boyfriend (who also happened to be my Plus 1 today). That trip was all great fun until the last condom broke, but that is a story for another time.

My apologies for bailing on the after-party at the hotel, but after early evening cocktails, a wonderful steak dinner, serendipitously stumbling across the Lucchese store (my serendipity, not his), then stopping for a late evening cocktail at a local whiskey bar, I am all out of steam. Enjoy the rest of your time together, safe travels on your trips home, and thanks again.

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                    Team GOF representing.

[ATTACH]1048886[/ATTACH]

yal ever heard of Geritol

???

Comment

Quality trumps quantity.
                      Great time had by all.

Comment

This was the first one we missed in the last 5 years and I was sure wishing we could have made it. Thank you all for keeping the tradition going! We will for sure make next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          A big thank you to everyone for the warm welcome and hospitality extended to my “Plus 1” and me at our first Bownanza. For those of you we had the pleasure of visiting with (we never did make it much past the GOF tent), we enjoyed the congeniality and comradery of your company. For those of you we didn’t get to meet, the regret, as well as the blame, is all ours.

I’d say that I can’t remember the last time I had this much fun in College Station but, if I were being entirely candid, I’d say that it was in the Fall of 1981 when, after going out with a bunch of friends in Austin for Nickel Beer Night at the Silver Dollar, I got a wild hair and decided to drive to College Station at 2:00 AM to “surprise” my boyfriend (who also happened to be my Plus 1 today). That trip was all great fun until the last condom broke, but that is a story for another time.

My apologies for bailing on the after-party at the hotel, but after early evening cocktails, a wonderful steak dinner, serendipitously stumbling across the Lucchese store (my serendipity, not his), then stopping for a late evening cocktail at a local whiskey bar, I am all out of steam. Enjoy the rest of your time together, safe travels on your trips home, and thanks again.

Shawn
                          Nice to have met you and Dean. You have brought value, a new perspective, and breath of knowledge to the green screen on a variety of subjects. Glad to have you!

Comment

It was great to meet y’all! Hope to see y’all again next year [mention]ThisLadyHunts [/mention]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

Shawn
                              That's what happens when you keep rubbers in your wallet too long

Comment

Working...
                              X