6.5 143 eld-x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6.5 143 eld-x

I ordered two boxes of these from opticsplanet in December because they were in stock. Turns out I define in stock a little differently than opticsplanet. I was told that they would not ship until late this year so I canceled the order. I'm not desperate for the bullets as I have enough loaded for deer and hogs but was just wondering when they might be available or if they are where they are available. I'm in the Houston area. Feel free to pm. I just want a couple of boxes at a normal price.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I see them at academy here and there. Just need to look hard they are in stock in stores

Comment

Not sure how desperate you are or what side of Houston you’re on, but I’d give R&M out of el campo a call. Their shelves are fairly full as of late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just have to stay on top of it. I picked up 2 boxes a couple of weeks ago from Midway.

Comment

Originally posted by Outback View Post
          I ordered two boxes of these from opticsplanet in December because they were in stock. Turns out I define in stock a little differently than opticsplanet. I was told that they would not ship until late this year so I canceled the order. I'm not desperate for the bullets as I have enough loaded for deer and hogs but was just wondering when they might be available or if they are where they are available. I'm in the Houston area. Feel free to pm. I just want a couple of boxes at a normal price.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          lol exact same thing, except it may have been November.

I got a shipping notification Friday. So you might check lol.

They do actually have them now, if you ordered back then.

Comment

Ordered some from Natchez shooters supply last thursday. Were on my front porch yesterday. Try them.

Comment

Working...
            X