Rifle tripods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rifle tripods

What brand tripod are yall using to clamp your rifles in? I've seen a few at Cabelas or GOD forbid Amazon, but I don't want to break the **** thing right out of the gate. TIA

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Really Right Stuff, RRS tripods.

Comment

Rifle tripods

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
      Really Right Stuff, RRS tripods.

RRS seems to be the way to go if you have the budget. Slik tripods and a good ball head are a good low budget option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use BogPod.

Comment

Leofoto LN364C with an LH-55 head. Running an RRS 4” rail on my grendel. Also have a pig saddle for guns that don’t have arca rails. Only thing I broke was the lever lock part. Hit it hard on something. Still works but it’s in a bind. Need to buy a new one.

I don’t think RRS is anywhere remotely close to worth the money.

Comment

Ive got a bogpod also.

Comment

I like the bog pod, I’m 6’2” and my only issue is it’s a couple inches too short to be completely comfortable shooting while standing..

Comment

Bog pod Death Grip

Comment

Another vote for Bog Pod Death Grip.

Comment

Bog pod has a field pod on sale at amazon for 69$

Comment

Pig 0311 may be of interest to you, if you want less expensive.

Comment

Don’t play with anything that’s more than you’re willing to spend. You’ll love the cheaper tripods right up until you use a better one. Then you’ll notice where they’re lacking when you wouldn’t have to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                          Don’t play with anything that’s more than you’re willing to spend.

Lol, that’s good advise for anything that has to do with shooting/hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                            Don’t play with anything that’s more than you’re willing to spend. You’ll love the cheaper tripods right up until you use a better one. Then you’ll notice where they’re lacking when you wouldn’t have to begin with.
                            Ive been following that advice concerning women but not with bows and guns lol !

Comment

I use a Pig saddle with ball head. I love that set up. I pack hunt and use it in the blind. Solid rest and smooth locking ball head.

Comment

Working...
                              X