No announcement yet.

New Ranch Cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing half assed about any of your builds. You out do yourself with each build and I enjoy following along.

Comment

You do incredible work!

Comment

Incredible work!

Comment

You never cease to amaze... that is an awesome build that you will enjoy for many years to come. Love the repurposing of all the old doors and wood. VERY NICE man !!!!

Comment

Outstanding work as always, you projects are works of art!

Comment

Very nice, I am enjoying this build.

Comment

you have some mad skills sir! This is just awesome!

Comment

I've gpt about 600 square feet in the living room/kitchen and of course I wanted to put wood on the ceiling. I bought Japanese cedar fence slats and put them through the shaper and put a tongue and groove on them. Then I mixed white primer and water and whitewashed them to lighten them up. I didn't want a dark living / kitchen area and wanted the ceiling to reflect a little bit of light. It's a bunch of work and slow going cutting around the joists and the stove pipe but I think it's starting to look pretty good.
                  Attached Files

Comment

second bedroom

I also finished the wood in the second bedroom.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nice find

We were stripping wood out of buddies old ranch house last weekend and my buddy looked down and found this. The old ranch house is about 100 years old.
                      Pretty nice find.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful work Sir! You are a master craftsman no doubt. The rock work along with wood are stunning. Awesome choice leaving the doors bare! Any idea what type of wood those are made of?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Beautiful work Sir! You are a master craftsman no doubt. The rock work along with wood are stunning. Awesome choice leaving the doors bare! Any idea what type of wood those are made of?
                          I can’t tell what kind of wood it is. Most of the wood in the old ranch house is long lead pine. It doesn’t sand like pine and is not as soft as pine but it being about 100 years old may have something to do with it. It’s cool looking stuff

Comment

Truly amazing build. Your skill level and eye to detail is off the chart. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

incredible work as always!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X