Prayers need if ya don’t mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers need if ya don’t mind

I’ll try to keep this as short as I can. When the freeze came through the hill country the majority of my dad and stepmoms pipes froze when they lost power. Well that had them having to come to Baytown to stay with my wife and I. They managed to avoid Covid for so long out there isolated until they basically had no choice but to come this way. At least until we could get back and get the plumbing repaired. Even with myself working pretty isolated on the pipeline I still managed somehow to get Covid and brought it home. In doing so they managed to get it as well. We had to take them both to the emergency room last week. My dad stayed a week and was able to get out. My stepmom is still in ICU and on 100 percent oxygen. It is not looking good at all for her. I know the Lords will be done but my dad is sure struggling especially since he can’t be with her. I myself am trying to deal with knowing I brought it home all while trying to be here for him and help him through this. I will attempt to post the story of my dad who is a Vietnam veteran and his current wife that was his girlfriend during the war. It’s a long read but pretty interesting. There is a picture link as well. Thanks for any prayers y’all could send up.

Hate hearing what y’all are going through. I’ll send up some prayers for y’all.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

amazing story. thanks for sharing. prayers for you and your family. I missed the draft by a couple of years and always feel a connection to friends that served then.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s God’s plan no matter how it happened. Certainly your guilt is understandable, but he is in control. Prayers for all.

Comment

Sending prayers for your family

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Terrible, prayers your way

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent