Clear All

Another vote for the Echo 265t....

Comment

Echo is my vote.

Comment

Echo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used to own a mowing/landscaping business and I have used both. Stihl had more power, used more fuel and were slightly harder to start. Echo had less power, used less fuel and started on the first pull.

Both are great and I'd buy either one of them. They'll both need to be serviced at some point and/or you'll need to buy parts so I'd buy the one with the closest dealer/service center.

Comment

my 4cycle cub cadet, is great, but my ritual without fail, is never, ever, i mean never but etinol gas caca, in them, in run non-Etinol, in all my gas motors, knock on wood, but that weed eater will sit all winter, i can pull it out press the prim button a couple of ties, and fires right up....not sure if the brand matters
            just my 2 cents

Comment

Stihl FS 91, has worked great for me for about 4 years, 0 issues starting and 0 maintenance done to it, I assume thats a bit of an anamoly, but I have the rebuild kit on standby.

I have a stihl chainsaw too, about 6 years, had minor issues till I started running the stihl pre-mix, that stuff is pretty expensive but worth it.

My dad has an echo weedeater, hasnt had many issues with it.

I think both (echo or stihl) are good, but theyre best when you use the pre-mix 2 cycle fuel with stabilizers as opposed to mixing your own.

Comment

For chainsaws get a Stihl. Weed eaters, get an Echo.

Comment

I bought the echo pas230 trimmer and pb200 back in 2002. Both of the have been very reliable. My still chainsaw and hedgetrimmer are finicky on starting. I keep mixed trufuel in the stihl equipment. The echo's usually start on the 2nd or 3rd pulls after sitting for a couple months.

Comment

I have used both brands it seems my go to saw is the echo 450p
                    I do have a Stijl weed eater that I am happy with.

Comment

Does echo have a saw blade kit similar to the stihl? That's what I use for shooting lanes-some of those weeds are 1/2"

Comment

Originally posted by slicktree View Post
                        Echo all the way. Buy the commercial one 265t or it could be a 266t

I have several Echos, Stihl, and a Shindaiwa. The 266T is my favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Echo

Comment

Stihl products for me.

Comment

Neither.

Husqvarna.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4dog View Post
                                grab that spark screen with some channel locks and remove it!!

x2
                                Remove flame arrestor and burn off carbon and re-install..
                                google or youtube it..

Comment

Working...
                                X