Kansas State Trooper Bowhunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas State Trooper Bowhunter

The other day while traveling to Kansas City for a wedding, my wife and I stopped for lunch in Columbus Kansas.
    After lunch we were approached by a Kansas State Tropper. He said he saw the TBH sticker on my truck and asked if we were there to hunt.
    I told him no and where we were going. I then asked how he knew about TBH. He said it is one of the forums that he always sees when searching for bow hunting information on the web. He said he liked TBH because the members seemed to be more friendly and less judgy than other forums.
    He then shared his passion for bow hunting and traditional archery and told me about building his first bow.
    He was a very nice young man and we really enjoyed the visit. I have invited him to join TBH.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Ambassador!

Comment

Awesome. Hope he joins up

Comment

Nice

Comment

Hard to find a bad egg in the traditional community. Most are great people who are very committed to the sport.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Comment

Thats cool!

Comment

Nice work.

Comment

Good for you Bowyer, and your new Kansas amigo is right about TBH. Will be watching to welcome him when he gets here.

Comment

Great share. Hope he jumps on board..

Comment

Those Kansas troopers are alright. Was headed through on the way to SD last week on a pheasant hunt. Got stopped for going quite a bit over the limit. Saw my vet plates, BSed with us for a 5 minutes or so, and sent us on down the road with a warning. Very nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s great. Way to go.

Comment

Hey all! Resurrecting a little bit of an old thread here. Finally hoped on here, and will be lurking around more now as an actual member. I was the one who spoke to Bowyer. It was a great time getting to chat with him. He convinced me to hop on the board as a member! Looking forward to being around and getting to know you all better. Would also be curious to see who stopped Bullseye07 and see if I happen to know them!

Comment

Welcome to the fire!

Comment

Working...
                              X