Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things your spouse likes to do that you don’t.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I love saltwater. Love to fish it. I don’t see the point of vacationing where it’s hot and humid when you live where it’s hot and humid. I don’t hate the beach, but I don’t LOVE it either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Better answer than I could give. I don’t hate it, but we go every dang year and sometimes twice.
    I did get her to Lake City CO this year, and have almost got her talked into a sport SXS, so we’ll have to go to the mountains more to get good use of it. That’s my plan anyway.

Comment

British baking shows

Comment

I love saltwater. Love to fish it. I don’t see the point of vacationing where it’s hot and humid when you live where it’s hot and humid. I don’t hate the beach, but I don’t LOVE it either.

I’m with you Curt, love the saltwater and fishing but despise the beach, luckily my wife and I are in complete agreement on the sand. And fwiw I’ve done nothing but drink and cook while camping this weekend with most of my family here in a campground with me and it ain’t bad either

Comment

Would I be wrong in guessing most you fellers that hate the beach are not in shape?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            what is it about the Royal Family that American women craze? I have never figured that out

Because they want to be a princess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
              What ever makes her happy. As long as I am getting to spend time with her I am fine with it. Just to see the smile on her face is enough for me. You never know how much time you have left with her.
              You are a wise man. No one knows how long you’ll have together. It was 8 months for us after she was diagnosed with cancer. I’d give anything - ANYTHING - to see my wife’s smiling face again.

Comment

The beach.
                We've been to three resorts in three different states this year.
                So far.........

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Would I be wrong in guessing most you fellers that hate the beach are not in shape?
                  Round is a shape!

Comment

There’s not much, but watching stupid reality TV shows would have to my pick.

Comment

Agreed. I'd rather go to the mountains.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                        Round is a shape!
                        Lol!

Comment

another vote for the stupid drama tv shows

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            I bypassed the six pack and now I’m sportin a small keg!

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                              You are a wise man. No one knows how long you’ll have together. It was 8 months for us after she was diagnosed with cancer. I’d give anything - ANYTHING - to see my wife’s smiling face again.
                              Stay strong Tommy. Blessings brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Starman View Post
                                I remember you saying she was undergoing treatments in a thread not long ago.
                                I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X