Meopta Meostar B1 Plus HD binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meopta Meostar B1 Plus HD binoculars

So, I’ve been thinking of upgrading my binoculars for some time. I have had the same Vortex Vipers in 12x50 for about 6-7 years and though I tossed around the idea of getting swaros....I just don’t have that budget and I don’t sit and glass for hours.

So this led me to a search for some time for the best glass for my budget. Long story short, I have been looking, waiting on waiting lists and calling dealers for the new Meopta Meostar B1 Plus HD binoculars in 12x50. Today, on a whim, I called europtic and snagged a pair!!! Last night they were still on backorder, for weeks no one has had them and I call today to verify my law enforcement discount and happen to ask and BAM! He has a pair. I grabbed it, with a discount and now the website says they’re back on backorder LOL.

I feel like it’s Christmas. And I had to share. So anyone looking to try these, I’ll give y’all my thoughts when they come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have heard about Vortex vipers a lot but what are they good for? Wait! for what purpose you're using this binocular? Here, I've spent tons of times waiting for hunting elk along with my family! Recently I've purchased the Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Roof Prism Binoculars which is one of the best models in 2020. According to my opinion- this model is a great value for money! Try it out!

Comment

Originally posted by erikhimmel View Post
      Have heard about Vortex vipers a lot but what are they good for? Wait! for what purpose you're using this binocular? Here, I've spent tons of times waiting for hunting elk along with my family! Recently I've purchased the Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Roof Prism Binoculars which is one of the best models in 2020. According to my opinion- this model is a great value for money! Try it out!

That’s for the link! Had no clue I could get a decent pair of binos for @$30
      Looking to pick up a pair or 4 of the SkyGenius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by erikhimmel View Post
        Spammer. Article is a pretty funny read for how much incorrect info it contains though, so thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Those are definitely nice binos

Comment

I’m very happy with my Meopta 12x50’s!

Comment

I have Meopta 10x50 and they are outstanding.

AC

Comment

Working...
              X