Talk me out of a Wraith...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk me out of a Wraith...

I really want night vision and am extremely averse to spending the coin on thermal. The Wraith seems like a really good option for the price. I was going to get it from Amazon...but didn’t want to add to that Libturds wealth. If I pull the trigger, I’m going with a TBH sponsor. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
    I really want night vision and am extremely averse to spending the coin on thermal. The Wraith seems like a really good option for the price. I was going to get it from Amazon...but didn’t want to add to that Libturds wealth. If I pull the trigger, I’m going with a TBH sponsor. Thoughts?
    Easy! Go with Outdoor Legacy. He's a sponsor on this site, extremely knowledgeable and helpful and the Wraith is awesome. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought my wraith from Jason@ outdoorleagacygear.com he is a great guy to do business with that’s for sure.

I couldn’t be happier with my purchase so far I’ve used it on 2 different platforms over the last few weeks to kill 16 hogs and 2 coyotes. The multi rifle zero hold works perfectly. I can take shots easily on most nights out to 200 yards. The image is very nice day or night.

The only down falls I’ve found so far is:
      1- the video play back on a device other than the scope is usually a bit darker than what you see in the scope.
      2- the battery life isn’t great at least compared to the ATN 4K but it’s not bad either I put a small external battery pack on mine.
      3- it’s heavy, but feels well made it doesn’t have a cheap feel.

But I’d talk with Jason. He will point you in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jason @ Outdoor Legacy to purchase the Wraith, you won't be disappointed.

Comment

I have one, upgrade the IR light and it will not disappoint.

I have posted some of my Airgun hog harvest on here. I used the Wraith on them. Antler86 also posted some of my videos on here.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
            I have one, upgrade the IR light and it will not disappoint.

I have posted some of my Airgun hog harvest on here. I used the Wraith on them. Antler86 also posted some of my videos on here.

Ask Jason about the upgrading the IR light to the 66LRX or the Coyote Cannon as he carries both.

Comment

I got mine on Amazon for $444... best price I had found...not found often below $500.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                I got mine on Amazon for $444... best price I had found...not found often below $500.
                That’s definitely a good price, and I sure hope Amazon can help you with tech support if you have a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                  That’s definitely a good price, and I sure hope Amazon can help you with tech support if you have a problem...
                  Salient point!

I’m going with Legacy because TTL with the added quick mount is $600.56

Thanks for all the reassurance!

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                    If Amazon neglects to help, Sightmark's HDQ is a 20 minute drive... I bet I won't have any problems. Heard they're good people.

I have my scope sighted in, haven't shot anything with it yet. Was going to put it on my 6.5 Grendel.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                      If Amazon neglects to help, Sightmark's HDQ is a 20 minute drive... I bet I won't have any problems. Heard they're good people.

I have my scope sighted in, haven't shot anything with it yet. Was going to put it on my 6.5 Grendel.
                      I’ve got mine on a grendel and I love that combo. I’ll love it more when my suppressor come in.

Comment

Working...
                      X