Comment

Congratulations on the bruiser.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats great buck!

Comment

Gosh what a giant. Some crazy stuff going on off his bases. Wow

Comment

That mass is incredible! Congratulations!!

Comment

Wow what a stud, congrats.

Comment

Love that mass.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replies and I apologize I went quiet after posting but had to get him squared away and celebrate with my hunting buddies! This is an annual hunt I have been a part of for the last 7 years and it is always the hunting highlight of the year. It’s three buddies and myself hunting owned and leased land in SE Kansas. I’ve grown up hunting in Louisiana and Texas and still enjoy my hunts back home, but there is something about chasing these Midwest giants that gets in your blood! Ok, so here’s the rundown of the hunt. I arrived early Friday afternoon and corned a few spots and had a great first evening sit with three close encounters with boarder line bucks. The wind and weather was going to be perfect for the week with N winds and cold temps, with Saturday being the only day with a West wind. This deer had been regular on our camera in late October and then disappeared until about a week ago when he started sporadically showing up every 3-4 days. I got a pic of him Friday evening right after dark with a doe and I knew Saturday was going to be an all day sit with that being the only day of the week I could hunt him. Well I packed my sandwich and some snacks for a long but enjoyable day in the Kansas woods and as luck would have it he stepped out at 7:30am and gave me the opportunity I was hoping for. We thought this deer would be 145-150 based on camera pics but he should be well North of that because of mass (bases are 6.5 and 7). One of our buddies in camp is an official scorer so we will get the tape on him later today. As I’m sitting here drinking coffee at 8:45am on day 2 of my hunt I find myself wondering what to do now��!

Comment

Awesome looking deer. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by sheltonsykes View Post
                        As I’m sitting here drinking coffee at 8:45am on day 2 of my hunt I find myself wondering what to do now��!
                        Duh!!!
                        You got a doe tag don’t ya!!!!
                        Real deer. Be waiting on the numbers!!

Comment

Toad!! What bow do you shoot?

Comment

Heckin great deer! Looks like mulie mixed in with that rack shape! Congrats!

Comment

Beautiful buck! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on a toad of a midwest bruiser.

Comment

Working...
                                X