X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sips lost.

Ags won.

Now we just need Tyson to murder RJJ to complete a glorious weekend of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
      Guess the defense will have to win it for us! Whoop!
      Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
      Ok. tOSU, bama, Clemson or ND. That’s three. We are 4 if we win out. UF loses to bama. ACC champion settles Clemson and ND. I don’t think playoff committee puts two from ACC. That would be three games between the two. If UF beats bama the it’s bama and UG, tOSU and winner of acc.
      Don’t worry, Mond is back my friend. Auburn kicks our *** next week, they mad after today. If we had Ehlinger, this game would have been won by 40 minimum. Mond is not a leader, he’s not a general on the field and unfortunately that cancer runs through the rest of the offense.

Comment

Jimbo is 2-1 v LSU
        Like we have won 2 of the last 3? . .

Comment

Ok. tOSU, bama, Clemson or ND. That’s three. We are 4 if we win out. UF loses to bama. ACC champion settles Clemson and ND. I don’t think playoff committee puts two from ACC. That would be three games between the two. If UF beats bama the it’s bama and UG, tOSU and winner of acc.
          I agree with you in part. The committee already stated if Ohio St wins the next 2 games they are in. That is what they implied. I really think A&M missed a prime opportunity to force the committees hand tonight. Oh well, tune in to the ranking results tomorrow.

Final 4? Bama, ND, Clemson, Ohio St, if the Buckeyes win 2 more. If they don't, Bama, Clemson, ND, then A&M or UF, pending final results. Don't think Georgia has a prayer.

Comment

One Texas program headed in the right direction.

One doesn’t know who their coach will be next year.

Thanks, and Gig ‘em.

Comment

Florida did not exactly dominate a bad Kentucky team and did not have a 3 week layoff. Yes Mond was horrific, but the receivers dropped some passes and the O line did not exactly block well. A win is a win and if they win out, it is up to some people outside of A&M's control! At this point this season beats the hell out of some other teams that were ranked in the Top 10 to start the season. I will take this lackluster and nasty win over getting beat.

Comment

Just win the next three and let the chips fall. It’s college football in the strangest year ever. Anything can happen.

Comment

Lol@ this group. Conference pot banging in full effect tonight. Let me remind everyone ND struggled against BC and so did Clemson. It happens but a win is a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Just win the next three and let the chips fall. It’s college football in the strangest year ever. Anything can happen.
                    All a team can do. It’s 2020!

Comment

I am not greedy. I'll take the win. Keep on winning...by 5 or 50. After surviving through decades of Aggie football...just win baby.

Comment

They say this chick made history kicking a ball 1time today.......have they not seen a longhorn game?

Comment

Frogs survive on the ks prairie

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                            Lol@ this group. Conference pot banging in full effect tonight. Let me remind everyone ND struggled against BC and so did Clemson. It happens but a win is a win.

I didn’t expect much more tonight after the Ags had been off for so long. Lots of football left in the season and we are sure more games will get canceled or postponed.

All that matters right now is we won tonight and lsu didn’t. Coach O looked lost on the sidelines.

Comment

I really enjoy seeing the ags win, especially besting lsu at smash mouth football in a rain soaked trench game. I get they are down this year, but they have athletes on par with any program should they decide they want to show up. And finally, this is the type of game the ags have lost all 35 years of my life on the planet. So I am soaking up winning 2 of the last 3 against the swamp kitties, and becoming the more physically dominant team consistently when we play.

All that said, I cannot wait to see games with another Aggie quarterback. Mond is mediocre at best, and is typically one of the worst players on the field for us. Couple that with his loud, hypocritical mouth and I just struggle to watch a team I should really be enjoying. Can’t wait to see what calzada and king have to offer next year.....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Don’t worry, Mond is back my friend. Auburn kicks our *** next week, they mad after today. If we had Ehlinger, this game would have been won by 40 minimum. Mond is not a leader, he’s not a general on the field and unfortunately that cancer runs through the rest of the offense.

Easy there RLB. Ehlinger can’t hit the broad side of a barn either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X