No announcement yet.

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning and FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used your seafood boil yesterday on some fresh off the boat gulf shrimp. Good stuff!

Comment

Forgot to post this sooner.
      My order arrived a few days ago. Thanks so much for the free fajita seasoning!
      Going to be making some fajitas tonight and your chili recipe is on the menu for my camping trip coming up this weekend.
      Handwritten note, phone number for questions about the chili recipe, free seasoning. Cant beat that dedication to customer satisfaction.
      Might be hitting you up for boudin seasoning if I get a deer this year.

Comment

Placed order this morning can’t wait to try it. Hope to receive before the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
          more orders were shipped over the weekend

Frank, your fajita is FREE, you just have to come pick it up

One of my regular TBH customers just ordered $240 worth of chili. He gives most of it away to friends and family during the holidays .. THANK YOU Sir as I greatly appreciate your kindness and generosity
          Dang! I passed through your place on the 3rd. Problem is that I'm always going through very late at night or very early in the morning.
          I'm working out of Aransas Pass now, but I'm sure hoping next time I'm in your area we can share some groceries again. Its been too dang long.

Comment

just picked up some more chili this afternoon and mailing 25 packs with some FREE fajita to one of my best TBH customers, Thank You Sir

Perfect chili weather and makes for great groceries at the deer camp

Comment

Ordered some today. Can’t wait to try it out. Thanks Ray

Comment

Looking forward to getting my second order in the last month or 2.....

Great Christmas gifts.

Comment

Order placed!

Comment

Cooked skillet fajitas tonight and they were awesome!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I haven't bought anything from you in awhile (not sure why). I need to do that.

Comment

Got some chili and fajita seasoning. Looking forward to giving it a whirl. It is indeed chili season now that it has cooled off!

Comment

Blake just ordered the chili mix...thanks for reminding me. Now let's have some cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                            I haven't bought anything from you in awhile (not sure why). I need to do that.
                            Finally put my order in this morning. Bought a few extra to give a couple of them to guys on my deer lease.

Comment

New order just placed. Thanks Blake!

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered some of this great stuff!

Comment

Working...
                                X