No announcement yet.

AR Triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote is also for the LaRue 2 stage and The James Madison single stage.

LaRue Tactical MBT-2S Trigger by Larue - Details, specs, manuals, images & videos, read the latest reviews or write your own

drop in trigger with a fast reset, a smoother, crisper, lighter trigger pull, the single-stage trigger group is easy to install.

Comment

Originally posted by bermise View Post
      Geissele SSA is hard to beat but I would focus on training and ammo before replacing a mil spec trigger unless your rifle is being used as a precision AR, if such thing exists.
      Mil spec triggers are gritty. No getting around that. But I think ALL rifles, and ARs should be considered and shot, AS precision rifles.

Comment

Larue MBT for $87

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions! Placed an order for the LaRue two stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great choice, you won’t be disappointed. Did you go flat or curved?

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
              Great choice, you won’t be disappointed. Did you go flat or curved?

I went with curved. I tried a buddies weapon with a flat trigger and felt that my finger kept trying to go to the bottom. Just didn’t feel right.

Comment

I'm a fan of hiperfire

Comment

I have a hiperfire edt2 in one of my rifles and I like it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                    By far, the best bang for your buck is the Larue MBT. Nothing compares to it at its price point.

Look no further than this suggestion. I've shot AR's next to each other with the MBT and a $350 2 stage Geissele. The Geissele was a little smoother, but nothing thats worth $250. I'm running the Larue in my .300 BLK and will continue to put them in future builds.

Comment

Echoing the others, Larue is best bang for the buck; geissele is a little smoother overall but
                      usually isn’t worth it in an AR

Comment

Originally posted by kcmarullo View Post
                        I put cmc 2.5 in all of mine.

This right here. All mine had the single stage 2.5 in them. The only Ar I have left is my 300blkout pistol & this trigger made a world of difference in the gun.

Comment

I love my 3 lb Velocity trigger,last one I got was $130 !

Comment

Larue for sure. Ive got 4 of them and have absolutely no complaints.

Comment

I’ve done the 15 min ar trigger job and have had good luck luck with it.

Comment

Larue tactical all the way.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X