No announcement yet.

Alabama piebald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hunted in Barbour co. a couple of times in the mid 80's with my cousins and uncle who belonged to a hunting club. Killed the only deer I have ever killed in Alabama there. We saw several piebald squirrels. Seems like there was a albino full body doe mount in the office at the WMA there.

We were strictly dog hunting. The deer I shot was looking over his shoulder at a beagle that was chasing him, and I shot him with buckshot. He was coming right at me, and I saw him and had to shoot so fast I had to move to keep him from hitting me when his front feet stopped but his back feet didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
      I hunted in Barbour co. a couple of times in the mid 80's with my cousins and uncle who belonged to a hunting club. Killed the only deer I have ever killed in Alabama there. We saw several piebald squirrels. Seems like there was a albino full body doe mount in the office at the WMA there.

We were strictly dog hunting. The deer I shot was looking over his shoulder at a beagle that was chasing him, and I shot him with buckshot. He was coming right at me, and I saw him and had to shoot so fast I had to move to keep him from hitting me when his front feet stopped but his back feet didn't.
      Never tried the dog thing but I would like to once

Comment

Very nice, unique deer. Congrats!

I have to ask out of curiosity, why did you black your wife's face out?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
          Very nice, unique deer. Congrats!

I have to ask out of curiosity, why did you black your wife's face out?
          Her request. “I don’t have any makeup on “

Comment

Working...
          X