X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course the good guys are going to win!!!! Gig-Em

Comment

Dear Santa,
      I know I haven't been the best this year. In fact I have been a pain in the arse for most of it. And please take no offense to me shooting a deer. I would never do that to one of your own. I promise! I was going to ask for alot of new hunting gear this year but instead I have just have one wish. Will you please give the Aggies a win this weekend over Alabama!

Comment

Here is a page from the UA website showing Gameday and campus apps.
        Don't know if you can just click on the link or if you will have to cut & paste into browser.

The homepage for The University is www.ua.edu

Official Web Site of The University of Alabama. Founded in 1831 as the state's flagship university, UA is a student-centered research university and academic community united in its commitment to enhancing the quality of life for all Alabamians.

Comment

Ags 27 crimson 23

Comment

[quote=14ncs;6155476]
            Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            I am kin to Bear and I am a Bama Fan when not playing the Ags, but this one is a game to be played. I went to ATM so I am pulling for them.

I expect Bama to win, but I think the ags have the best chance to beat them over any team they played, including LSU...only because they know what to expect from LSU, but haven't played a system like the ags![/QUOTE]

Kin to Coach Bryant but your Avatar says... This takes drinking the kool-aid to a new level! JK

I want to see this too And also the rest of the tribute. I guess it will male its way to YouTube

I would not lose any sleep

The avatar is what it is over a lost bet with ragin cajin. If the ags win this week I may change it early.

Comment

[quote=Sticks&Strings;6156165]
              Originally posted by 14ncs View Post

The avatar is what it is over a lost bet with ragin cajin. If the ags win this week I may change it early.
              I knew I was just messing with you

Coach Bryant's son in law, Judge John Tyson, died this past week. His Great Grand Daughter was Homecoming queen this year.

Want another avatar bet?

Comment

I will bet you, Mr. Really only 9 ncs......I will give you the aggies and 6 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I will bet you, Mr. Really only 9 ncs......I will give you the aggies and 6 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Straight up
                    Deal?

Comment

If McCaron breaks down and cries on the bench like he did with LSU, Ags win

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                        And therefore, IMO, lacks class.
                        Michael, he was actually called that first on the aggie forums. It wasn't cleaned up until the media started calling him that. Not debating if its classy but JFF was the original name.

Comment

Originally posted by ddavis_1313 View Post
                          Dear Santa,
                          I know I haven't been the best this year. In fact I have been a pain in the arse for most of it. And please take no offense to me shooting a deer. I would never do that to one of your own. I promise! I was going to ask for alot of new hunting gear this year but instead I have just have one wish. Will you please give the Aggies a win this weekend over Alabama!

This is what Ol Santa had to say about that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qtUDlLd8AE"]Talking Santa Claus Laughing Like Crazy!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Santa's chinese?

Comment

I hope the ags win!

The last time we beat a number 1 ranked team, the win was led by a Freshman QB. Reggie McNeal. McNeal wasnt half the QB Manziel is.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                                I think most Aggie fans must suffer from premature... well, you know. I swear, we get too excited, too soon.

I'm glad we're having a great year by all accounts, but I'm a realist. I don't expect to win this weekend but will be ecstatic if we do. I'm just hoping for a close game that will keep us in the top 15 or so.

Fingers crossed, Johnny doesn't break a leg.
                                I'd put our offense up against any defense in the country and expect nothing less than 24 points a game. Our offensive line is second to none. If the defense can hold up we can beat any team in the country

Comment

Working...
                                X