No announcement yet.

Game Winner Easy Fill?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP, I seriously considered buying that feeder but the reviews kept me away.

The Academy No Hassle line of stand and fills have much better reviews. However, their 320 lb. No Hassle is the same price as an ASF Easy Feeder. No brainer, I ended up buying the ASF.

Comment

I bought one 2 years ago, holds about 720lbs of corn, I've had no problems yet

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

We run a couple of the older models and they have been great for years, will be buying another one soon

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
          Any recommendations on a stand and fill that isn’t lamco prices? I know I saw some good ones at buccees and have seen the posts on here on the ASF ones being good
          Check with J&L Sales in Cross Plains.

Comment

I have the GW silo feeders going on 8 years and the only thing I have replaced has been batteries, I added the ez fill feeders this year as well and so far have done great

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Buy once. Cry once.
              I've been preaching this for years.

Comment

One of the lease members who has it always had some issues with it every trip.
                Last edited by axisbuck; 02-01-2023, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  Any recommendations on a stand and fill that isn’t lamco prices? I know I saw some good ones at buccees and have seen the posts on here on the ASF ones being good
                  i bought an everlast in halletsville, i think it hold 13 or 14 sacks, so far its been great had it for two seasons so far... a little cheaper than the lamco..good feeder.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
                    Varmint cage no good !
                    So that wide piece of sheet metal under the spinner doesn't keep the coons out?

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                      So that wide piece of sheet metal under the spinner doesn't keep the coons out?

^my experience…no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
                        ^my experience…no

Well dang that sucks I figured that sheet metal would work pretty good. Guess those slickery little bandits can squeeze into to far.

Comment

I have six of the smaller ones. Probably the best feeder I have ever owned.

Not sure about the bigger one that is two pieces. I had their protein feeder like that and it leaked like crazy.

Comment

Been bullet proof!

Comment

I've got one of the 300 lbs older models from several years back. Only one problem. The funnel (inside the hopper) is too flat and not angled steep enough to keep forcing the corn toward the middle. So you end up with corn all around the sides and a hole in the middle above the spinner. I don't know if the newer models have corrected that.

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                                I've got one of the 300 lbs older models from several years back. Only one problem. The funnel (inside the hopper) is too flat and not angled steep enough to keep forcing the corn toward the middle. So you end up with corn all around the sides and a hole in the middle above the spinner. I don't know if the newer models have corrected that.
                                It has been fixed.

Comment

Working...
                                X