X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking like it’s heading straight across to Florida

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
      Now look what y'all gone and done! A hurricane in the gulf the last week of May!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
      Can you post an update?

Comment

For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:

1. Near the Yucatan Peninsula and Southeastern Gulf of Mexico:
        A large and complex area of low pressure is expected to develop near
        the Yucatan Peninsula and the northwestern Caribbean Sea in a couple
        of days, partially related to the remnants of Agatha from the
        eastern Pacific. Despite strong upper-level winds over the area,
        this system could become a tropical depression while it moves
        northeastward over the northwestern Caribbean Sea and southeastern
        Gulf of Mexico late this week. Regardless of development, locally
        heavy rainfall is likely across portions of southeastern Mexico, the
        Yucatan Peninsula, Guatemala, and Belize during the next few days,
        spreading across western Cuba, southern Florida, and the Florida
        Keys by the end of the week.
        * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.
        * Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percen

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
          Can you post an update?
          Nada on any of the maps and forecasts I follow....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, it’s officially hurricane season. Rainmaker headed for Florida later this week and sounds like we may have an invest or TD designation later today to celebrate the start of the season. Between the heat and chance of a hurricane, this is my least favorite time to be a Houstonian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Start your 2022 hurricane prep now folks...dont wait until theres one in the gulf later this summer and you need fuel for your generators and what not.

Comment

Hey gang, I have 3 Honda generators that I'd like to get serviced (and some minor repair). Any of you have a good recommendation for around the Houston (north side maybe) area that you trust?
                Have 2 of the EU2000i's, and EU6500i...
                Thanks!

Comment

we have an invest

The latest information on active storms in the Atlantic Ocean

Comment

I definitely wont wish a hurricane on ANYONE! Just wrapped up outstanding insurance issues from last year for my parents 2 weeks ago. The season is here and it does not look good.
                    Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                    I'm not a model expert so I wont comment beyond saying a more recent run has a system going far from Galveston. Read this discussion for entertainment and don't be concerned until Johnny, the NHC, the Space City Weather guys, or a combo of all 3 say a storm may be coming. This sniff the gulf and sarcasm crap detracts from good info on this subject IMHO

Originally posted by jay07ag View Post
                    Start your 2022 hurricane prep now folks...dont wait until theres one in the gulf later this summer and you need fuel for your generators and what not.
                    Yep, sad how folks wait until the last moment and then scream bloody murder when they cant get something.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      Hey gang, I have 3 Honda generators that I'd like to get serviced (and some minor repair). Any of you have a good recommendation for around the Houston (north side maybe) area that you trust?
                      Have 2 of the EU2000i's, and EU6500i...
                      Thanks!
                      Honda's don't require service. Turn key/pull cord, good to go.

In all seriousness, my Honda EU3000 requires the choke to start. I thought something was wrong with it. I've never had a Honda that required a choke unless it was below freezing.

Comment

I used to use all three of these back when I bowfished regularly, but I haven't run any of them in quite some time now, so they probably need a good cleaning and carb work... Not stored with gas in them tho...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I used to use all three of these back when I bowfished regularly, but I haven't run any of them in quite some time now, so they probably need a good cleaning and carb work... Not stored with gas in them tho...
                          Give them a go Charlie, I bet they need nothing but a little run time with some fuel treatment in the fresh gas and an oil change

Comment

May give em a go this weekend…
                            Got some Sea Foam I can add to the gas (use ethanol-free)

Comment

I had not ran mine in over 6 years, but stored it dry. Added gas, sea foam and a new plug. Started on the second pull! Briggs and Stratton engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                I definitely wont wish a hurricane on ANYONE! Just wrapped up outstanding insurance issues from last year for my parents 2 weeks ago. The season is here and it does not look good.

Yep, sad how folks wait until the last moment and then scream bloody murder when they cant get something.
                                Doesn't look good. Hear that EVERY year lol.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X