Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theif got into my trucks in the driveway again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theif got into my trucks in the driveway again...

This makes four times in 20 years, and they got virtually nothing worthwhile again. The first time, my car was locked, so they broke a window. That cost me more than the other 3 times combined. I don't leave anything of value in my vehicles. It happened at 2:24AM Sunday night. I have cameras, and I thought I heard the alert on my phone, but wasn't sure and went back to sleep or I would have had him this time. He was wearing a light colored hoodie with dark pants and kept his head down, so I couldn't see his face. One of my cameras was mysteriously off-line, or I would have had a better shot of him. He took loose change out of both vehicles, an empty laptop case, a cheap multitool, and a cheap knife. All of that for the chance of getting offed makes me think he's an addict in desperation for enough money for one fix. He also hit several other cars in my neighborhood. He was really close to ending his suffering, if I'd have just gotten myself out of bed. I'm upgrading my system again. My goal in life right now is to catch one of them.

To bad there is not a way to hook up electricity to the door handle. LOL....Then at least you could get a kick out of watching him.

Comment

If u ever catch him, cut off his hands and leave him to die a slow death. Hate a thief.

Comment

That’ll teach you to always check your phone if you think you hear the alert in the future.
        At least he didn’t get anything valuable. You’ll get him next time!

Comment

He'll be back. They never change.

Comment

What are you upgrading from.. to? Thinking of upgrading my one that points toward the street to an extended distance licence plate reading camera.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	cougar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	24570650

Talladega Nights style....

Comment

Get an aftermarket car alarm so the key fob sounds an alarm when someone is breaking in.

Comment

Get some plywood screw a bunch of fish hooks to it place it between the seat and the door then zip tie it to the seat frame. Do this by each door, You won't need a working camera system or a phone alert you will hear him screaming

Comment

I just leave my doors unlocked and let them have my change. Better than breaking the window. It has happened to me twice- once when in movie and another time when shopping. My total loss is less than $20. Don’t know why people lock doors and keep valuable stuff in vehicles

Comment

I have outside dogs. They went crazy a couple nights ago so I jump up grab my pistol and light. I'm standing in the back yard in my underwear when I hear do you see anything. Look over and my neighbor is in his underwear with a gun and light lol.. I guess i need to keep a pair of shorts by the bed.

Comment

Yep they tried to break into my truck but didn't get in... Damage cost me $454 to get repaired.

Comment

I'd start parking in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            What are you upgrading from.. to? Thinking of upgrading my one that points toward the street to an extended distance licence plate reading camera.
                            I'm installing one more camera near ground level facing up to get their faces when they duck their heads and putting up some motion activated lights to get full color video. I want them to see their blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              X2

Comment

Working...
                              X