X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long live our Rights to Bear Arms

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
      I have a fair collection of weapons and support all law abiding citizens who own weapons. Just saying I could personally care less if sporting good retailers are closed during this time. The people who know are already prepared.
      Not caring whether a business gets closed is bad enough, but not caring if some ignorant politician uses this to close gun stores borders on anti 2nd. But I guess as long as you and your friends have yours you don't care about the rest.

Guns sales have had a few slow years and it's nice to see them get a boost. I want them there when I need something and am glad to see them enjoy a few weeks of good sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Leverhunter View Post
        Not caring whether a business gets closed is bad enough, but not caring if some ignorant politician uses this to close gun stores borders on anti 2nd. But I guess as long as you and your friends have yours you don't care about the rest.

Guns sales have had a few slow years and it's nice to see them get a boost. I want them there when I need something and am glad to see them enjoy a few weeks of good sales.
        I don't want any business closed. If you are closing stores though I do not see the difference. All of us here have grown up with weapons and most knew how to use and respect them before we reached double digits in age. Most of us are prepared and those that are not prepared are not suddenly going to be prepared with the purchase of a weapon.
        Last edited by PlanoDano; 03-29-2020, 07:03 PM.

Comment

I don't want any business closed. If you are closing stores though I do not see the difference. All of us here have grown up with weapons and most knew how to use and respect them before we reached double digits in age. Most of us are prepared and those that are not prepared are not suddenly going to be prepared with the purchase of a weapon.
          Yet you eagerly yawn at those who actually may need protection under these extreme pressing times & use some obtuse excuse of their unpreparedness as a reason to blather your indifference to the state govt of actually promoting the closing of firearm sales as non-essential??

Pathetic!!!!!

Comment

so you do not care about the guy who was always on the fence and finally saw the reason to climb down on the gun owners side,,, that's sad,, just sad especially since their purchase strengthens the 2nd amendment side,, maybe they just became old enough to buy there first , maybe they just moved from a very anti state to a pro state,,,, the fact they bought a first gun gives strength to a second purchase and a stronger populace but you don't care because

"all of you there grew up with weapons and new how to use them from an early age"

not everyone had that privileged up bringing,,,

Comment

Please quote me correctly
              "use and respect them at an early age"

I support the 2nd and welcome new gun users especially if someone shows them the basics. I was range boss during bi-annual qualifications and enjoyed helping those unfamiliar with certain weapons.

That said I do not see repeal of the second amendment in our or our kids lifetime so I do not wake up in the morning thinking someone is coming for my guns. I have heard the talk of the anti-gun coalition an they do not have a leg to stand on.

Now if I remember the text correctly 2nd gives us the right to "keep and bear arms".

Seems to me the 1st amendment is under greater threat at this time. That is the right to peaceful assembly.

We had blue laws in my county and the hardware store, which also sold guns, was closed every Sunday by law. We made it just fine.

Comment

I don't want any business closed. If you are closing stores though I do not see the difference.
                so we can close the grocery stores too???

Comment

Working...
                X