No announcement yet.

Tiger King!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife just showed me year book pictures of Exotic Joes younger sister. They were in high school at the same time apparently.

I'm totally sure I could ask my sisters father in law if he remembers Exotic Joe, since was the principal for a very long time at that high school.

Comment

Wife and I just powerwatched it.....all I can say if WTFrick?

That is one jacked up ultimate trainwreck ........but we couldn't stop! 7 full episodes in a row..

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
        Does anyone else think Carole Baskin is Hillary Clinton’s long lost sister?

Why yes, yes I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y'all are forcing me to watch this chit for the 2nd time in a week...
            Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 03-29-2020, 07:29 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

This show is like 2 trains crashing into a train wreck!

Comment

Masterpiece theater presents...the best movie I have ever imagined.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                  First 3 episodes were great, then my conscious kicked in the remaining 4 episodes and all I could think was how said this whole situation is. There are some messed up people on this show. The chick and her new husband are some of the most eff'd up.people on the show.
                  Pretty much my thoughts on the thing. We just finished watching it.

Comment

We finished watching it yesterday. Train wreck of humanity sums it up nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                      If anyone would spend 1000's of dollars on any animal especially a deer, they're certifiably insane.
                      Liable to step on some toes making comments like this...

Comment

Originally posted by retrieverman View Post
                        Liable to step on some toes making comments like this...
                        Hunting them is one thing. Taking them to the vet is another. I don't know anyone that would spend money taking a fawn to the vet. Coyotes have to eat too.

Comment

Originally posted by bobby314 View Post
                          Man this show reminds me of everyone I've ever met from Oklahoma. Whoa!!!!
                          Easy!! Lol

The school took us there on a fieldtrip when they 1st opened. Think I was in 5th or 6th grade. We never went back. Deputies were constantly being called out there to deal with stuff. The husband who shot himself would do meth deals on a 4 wheeler on the county road that ran north and south next to the property. The #1 thing they were good for was picking up dead cows or deer in the road. They were more reliable than DOT.

Comment

Comment

It’s a rollercoaster, so many plot twists😂😂

Comment

Warning- adult language

Comment

Working...
                                X