2020 APR Customer Supplied Action TBH Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
    Mine is scheduled for delivery at my FFL Tuesday. I am between these two optics that I have sitting in my safe:

1. Leupold VX3i LRP 6.5-20x50 (Impact-29 reticle)
    2. Meopta Optica6 3-18x56 (BDC Dichro) new reticle technology

The Meopta glass is up there in quality but is 10oz heavier than the Leupold.

I will be using Hawkins Long range hybrids. These lightweight rings comes with the 25 MOA.

I will see how the rifle feels and handles with the two and make my decision.
    If you're going to be using this as your main hunting rifle, the Meopta will shame the Leupold at first and last light. I've used both and the Meopta is definitely the way I would go.

Comment

I’ve got the optika 6 as well, I got the 50mm and I’ll second that it’ll beat out the vx3 leupolds.

Comment

More waiting , I went to pickup my rifle at my FFL and my transfer came back with a "Delay Status". My FFL does the transfers electronically and they are still coming back with a delay status. When I was there he was calling a person that submitted his transfer on 3/20 and just got the approval as I was waiting for mine. Hopefully it doesn't take the 11 days. At least I got the chance to take a look at the build and it looks better than in the pictures.

Comment

The Meopta Optima6 has gotten RAVE reviews along with the Bushnell Forge

Comment

My dad's 24" 280AI is done. He just sent me the photos:
            Attached Files

Comment

That looks great! I picked the same stock and color scheme, but with a spiral flute barrel on a short action caliber. Now I really can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                That looks great! I picked the same stock and color scheme, but with a spiral flute barrel on a short action caliber. Now I really can’t wait.
                Nice!
                Yeah, I love the way his turned out, mine is FDE with ratchet flutes and I left the stock FDE with black webbing. ETA 2 weeks on mine.

Comment

Is APR open for business now?

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                    My dad's 24" 280AI is done. He just sent me the photos:
                    Love the color combo on this rifle

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post

I believe so, they are considered essential now

Comment

The Challenge will be getting parts . Defiance shut down production for 2 weeks no sure about other manufactures

Comment

Call before you go. I think Robert said they are there working not not allowing customers to just walk in. I’m sure he will be along shortly to clarify but wouldn’t want you to drive there and then not be able to get in.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                            If you're going to be using this as your main hunting rifle, the Meopta will shame the Leupold at first and last light. I've used both and the Meopta is definitely the way I would go.

This is interesting. I have 5 of the LRP’s and am very happy, I also have Meopta 12x50 binoculars that I really like

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post

300wm

Originally posted by Death Dealer View Post

I’m not the best photographer in the world but I’m more than satisfied with this build. Exceeds my expectations by far! 6.5 PRC 26” ratchet fluting. Area 419 brake.

Paint guy is on point!

Comment

It's been awful quiet. Who's gotten the call. Post up those pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X