Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM address please Sir.

Comment

Don't know how I missed this the first go around, but PM coming.

Comment

pm sent.......................

Comment

Originally posted by hightech View Post
          Ladies and gents,

My 12 year old great niece has recently had some very challenging medical issues.
          Chloe is a very bubbly sweet 12 year old girl, she was very active with friends, school and activities up to 60 days ago when this first surfaced.
          Started with fuzzy vision and dizziness. Over time it progressed to seizers and blackouts.
          Each time becoming more frequent, longer, severe and reoccurring multiple times an hour.
          Finally doctors have determined what neurological problem is causing this and started treatment.
          They estimate it may take 90 days or longer to slowly build up her medication to provide some relief.

Due to the recent setbacks and lack of physical ability she is homebound and has to have someone with her 24/7.
          She has to use a walker or wheelchair.
          Chloe as received a few get well cards and they really lighten up her day.
          I am asking that anyone with a couple free minutes and a stamp to send her a card or note to brighten her day.

I know with todays virus challenges it may not be the best circumstances to go buy a card, a hand written note will mean just as much if not more.

I am reluctant to post a 12 year old's address on a public forum so if you would like to help out just post here or PM me and I will reply with her address.

Thanks for your time.

Jeff

How did this go???

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Address please.

Comment

Just saw this....please pm address.

Comment

Please PM address

Comment

card incoming

Comment

Everyone should had received a thank you note from her.
                      Talk about making not just her her day but the entire month.
                      She has received over 30 cards as well as a few packages / treasures.
                      This was such a great thing all of you did and she will have that memory that people all over do care.

Medications are starting to provide some relief and doctors are looking at other possible options.

Her mother wanted me to pass on her gratitude that so many folks took the time and effort to make her baby smile.

And I owe each and everyone of you my thanks for providing the love and showing how much a simple act can brighten up a rough time in someones life.

From our family to yours, thank you and God bless.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Chloe sent us an email. It was our pleasure, no thanks needed sir

Comment

myself and the guys at work sent her a card and a package with stuff to hopefully keep her busy and received the sweetest thank you card---really made our day especially with all the crap going on

Comment

Please PM address

Comment

Got her thank you card this week. Super sweet little girl. Our kids were really excited to get the card from her. Thankful we could provide a smile for her!

Comment

We were going to send more but we thought maybe now was not the time to receive packages from strangers just in case of health issues in the home. We did get a card back and my wife gets a lot of joy in return!

Comment

Working...
                                X