Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be interested

Comment

These guys really know their stuff. Focus on German but great place to go for any militaria.

Comment

My opinion on those dots and squares is success thru the Sigfried line with the concrete tank traps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
          My opinion on those dots and squares is success thru the Sigfried line with the concrete tank traps.
          That makes sense,historical pics show 5 "dragons teeth"on the Sigfried line

Comment

20th armored division

Hi,

Just registered and am dropping by to tell you those are 20th armored division markings. Hoping you're still active on here so you can learn about this. I have a similar helmet and looked for weeks before finally identifying the tactical marking on the back. The 20th AD was one of very few armored divisions to use helmet stencils, most of the time a marking like this will also mean your helmet was worn by someone in command. This means the liner is not original to the helmet, or perhaps it was added at a later date by someone who was transfered but I doubt that.
            The 20th armored division arrived in the ETO late in the war, and helped liberate Germany. The war was over only a few weeks after the division engaged in combat. The division sustained heavy losses regardless.

Comment

I would love to see your collection someday. Love WWII History.

Comment

I have a few WW ll items.

Click image for larger version

Name:	34E92114-CA5E-4478-8279-FF00D5CE18C8.jpeg
Views:	4
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	24563702

Comment

Working...
                X