Hunger in Texas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunger in Texas.

After eating a great supper of a small 10lb wild pig, I was simply thinking about how many people in Texas are suffering from hunger, and why? With as many wild hogs in Texas, why is there hungry people in Texas?

Lawyers

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      Lawyers

And politicians that depend on poor people voting for them.

Comment

People dont know how to change a tire on a car. Not surprised they don't know how to hunt their own food.

Comment

Lawyers

Yep. I’m sure there are good ones out there but for the most part they are scum. Just look at most politicians.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t sell the meat, and can’t shoot, or trap enough as an individual to really feed the need. And definitely not seeing land owners inviting starving Texans out to fill there freezers for free

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
              Can’t sell the meat, and can’t shoot, or trap enough as an individual to really feed the need. And definitely not seeing land owners inviting starving Texans out to fill there freezers for free
              Lawyers covered that.

Comment

Lawyers

This lawyer kills a lot of pigs and feeds a lot of people with them. Haaa!

Comment

If they can’t afford food how do you think they can afford to pay to hunt these hogs? As many as there are, you still don’t see anyone offering up free hog hunts.

Comment

I am dropping off 5 processed (ground meat) deer to the Star of Hope Mission tomorrow from our SCI Chapter. We have worked with the men's shelter for over 10 years. The management WILL NOT accept any wild hogs even if processed by R&D Processing in Spring, Tx who is our partner. The situation is tough for many folks around the state and nation and I hope things get better sooner than later. I know if anyone needs food or some help we are always willing to pitch in.

Comment

If you can't afford basic groceries, you dang sure can't afford 5K leases, side by sides, protein and corn year-round, $300 ice chest, etc etc. I'm kidding, but for real...

Comment

This lawyer feeds plenty of people as well. Definitely not the lawyers. You’re more than welcome to donate and give away the food. Most people just don’t like they can’t profit from it

Lawyers

Comment

Mostly if they could just cut them into pieces themselves they could pick them up at my house. I'm just not willing to clean and quarter 50 a year anymore.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I donate at least ever other deer to charity or directly if I know a need.Same with piggies even big nasty ones I just grind em up and most folks are just happy to get ground meat.There are a number of unfortunate folks that don’t have access to enough food for many reasons they have no control over.

Comment

Had a lease in Concepcion years ago and whenever we trapped hogs if there were more than we wanted to deal with the landowner would call the local churches and they would come get them to feed the locals

Comment

Working...
                              X