Happy Hour! Wed, Nov 28 @ Shuck Me, in Southlake Tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Hour! Wed, Nov 28 @ Shuck Me, in Southlake Tx

It's been to long since we've gathered to swap lies, pictures, stories of success, and the other kind as well.

If you've remember the good ol days, you know the deal....show up!

For the new(er) guys...just show up and say hello. Doesn't matter if you've been around forever, or if you've never posted once. This venue is owned by our very own Mjhaverkamp, they have cold beverages and quality groceries. I'll try to be there by 5 or shortly after, if you beat me there, grab a big table and wave us all in!

I'll try to keep this at the top, feel free to help out. Look forward to seeing all who can make it.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    It's been to long since we've gathered to swap lies, pictures, stories of success, and the other kind as well.

If you've remember the good ol days, you know the deal....show up!

For the new(er) guys...just show up and say hello. Doesn't matter if you've been around forever, or if you've never posted once. This venue is owned by our very own Mjhaverkamp, they have cold beverages and quality groceries. I'll try to be there by 5 or shortly after, if you beat me there, grab a big table and wave us all in!

I'll try to keep this at the top, feel free to help out. Look forward to seeing all who can make it.
    I’m going to do my best to hit this Dale.

Comment

Too far for me on a week night. One of these days I'm going to get over that way. Bump for ya D~Mo.

Comment

Thanks Dale, I will talk to my manager about some TBH specials

Comment

I should be able to make it. If you beat me there order me a dozen of those "inland waters/bay" oysters!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope this pops up again on tuesday 11/27 cause us old guys have a hard time rememberin stuff

Comment

Well hell I’ll be in Christoval that whole week trying to harv.... errr kill something.

Comment

Been several years since I have been to a Happy Hour hmmmmmm

Comment

Great place!

Comment

If you live in the DFW and have not eaten at Shuck Me you have missed out on the Best Food and cold beer in DFW..I have taken everyone in my family there and its my 78 yr old Moms favorite restaurant ...I might take her there tonight I am hungry for some shrimp or frog legs.

Comment

Thanks guys, I will have some appetizers for TBH'ers, will also discount the happy hour beverages, just tell the bar tender the secret code TBH and happy hour pricing will be discounted. I am headed up into far NW Oklahoma fro a hunting trip in the morning, then when I get back we have Thanksgiving and head out again, hopefully I can get a head count so I know how much appetizers to have ready, thanks.

Comment

That's awesome of you, Roger. But not necessary, we just need the normal shuck me greatness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good call Dale. I've been meaning to make my way over to Shuck Me. Gonna try my best to make it.

Comment

Dang it....I'll be out of town.

Comment

I have it down!

Comment

Working...
                              X