GTG for Deadeyedeb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTG for Deadeyedeb

Not sure if I am up to the task, but I would like to host some sort of get together this Saturday at the Hogboy Hilton for Deb. I ask that anyone who was touched by Deb to come celebrate her life with us. She loved her some Hilton. Deb was everything good about TBH, so I hope collectively we can get this done. Post up if you are a probable to attend so we can estimate a head count.

What: Potluck lunch/TBH family time for Debbie Mattucci
    When: Saturday June 7, 2014
    Where: 1825 Co Rd 315 Oglesby, Texas (10 miles east of Gatesville off 107)

Anyone that's been to the farm, knows it's not 5 star accommodations, but we'll make it work. Plenty of space to camp overnight, but it will be warm Saturday. We should have Dr. D's pit to burn some meat on. Bring your drinks, lawn chairs, bows, musical instruments and stories about Deb.

We'll plan on the fly after some feedback.

Thanks,

Hogboy

I wish I could come and offer up proper respects.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Wish I could Gary but I'm booked for Turning Point. And you know Deb would rather I gave back to those in need than go to the GTG.

Comment

I am in brother...

Comment

I have a Wedding that I have to go to. I wish I could.

Comment

I wish I could make this, Deb was very special and I know y'all will do this right

Comment

I'm working on this, if plan goes all accordingly, I will be there. Anybody needing ride from Austin to this event, let me know.

I got a shoot to go to in Lometa on Sunday, though. May will leave very early Sunday morning. If that will be okay. Don't wanna wake up everyone with my diesel running in the early morning.

Comment

Kelli, the kids and I may try to make it for a while on Saturday but we won't be able to spend the night.

Comment

WE can't be there but we will be in spirit. Great idea!

Comment

Weekend planned on lake Amistad. Will dedicate the first cast at sunrise Saturday morning to Miss Deb.

Comment

I'll be stuck in midland.. Wish I could be there

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          I wish I could come and offer up proper respects.
                          x2

Its taken us all by surprise and to believe. Working this weekend and can't get out of it.

Comment

You know I'm already at the gate...We'll talk about the logistics

Comment

Great offer to remember Deb's gifts to all. I have my nephew's graduation and cannot attend..

Comment

Working...
                              X