Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by PIc View Post
      Vero Velinni well worth the money IMO opinion it's the best sling on the market.
      X2

Comment

Big fan of the safari sling, the design allows for a quick shot if needed. I have one on all my bolt guns and most the crew of 15 from my Montana elk hunt do as well.

Comment

Vero vellini slings. This is the best sling I have ever owned. It is on a Sendero.

Comment

I have a Limbsaver sling, the newer one with the hand grip. I like it alot and was less than $30.

Comment

I'm a fan of the classics.

The classic adjustable military sling works great. I've got them on my two favorite hunting rifles. They have been on since long before I was born, and I have carried them both countless miles over the years. It stays on the shoulder even with many layers of bulky clothing, and is easy to adjust for anything. You can also wrap it around your arm for a stronger shooting position offhand.

Dad has had a padded Browning sling on his favorite rifle since he bought it right afer he got home from 'Nam.

Comment

I recommend ZONEBIKE Mlock Swivel Two Points Sling because It is constructed with superior quality Nylon material, which incredibly increases the durability of the sling. It is the best gun sling for carrying around your heavy weapons. The sling can be easily adjusted according to the required length. The metal hook of the sling can be opened wide to fit all the sling mounts.
                Read More: https://huntingtopic.com/best-hunting-rifle-sling/

Comment

Home of The Best Slings Made. Period.

These slings are the best ive ever used. Will not slide off your shoulder period. light weight, and absorbs the shocks of walking hiking. I promise you, cant go wrong. Once you try one you will be hooked.

Comment

Not a fan of slings..Handy YES..if i had to use First Requirement SILENT..that clickty click dont get it...

Comment

I use these backpack/biathlon style slings for carrying my heavy custom rifles in Colorado and Wyoming.

Comment

What are you going to use it for? Toting or shooting?
                        Coming from one who has toted heavy rifles many a mile, and who uses one for shooting, my recommendation is a 1 1/4" COTTON web sling. NOT NYLON OR SYNTHETIC FABRIC. Those will slide off your shoulder.
                        You can find them by google search. Don't get a narrow one or a synthetic one. Get one that was made for a Garand or M14.

Comment

Originally posted by finch53 View Post
                          I recommend ZONEBIKE Mlock Swivel Two Points Sling because It is constructed with superior quality Nylon material, which incredibly increases the durability of the sling. It is the best gun sling for carrying around your heavy weapons. The sling can be easily adjusted according to the required length. The metal hook of the sling can be opened wide to fit all the sling mounts.
                          Read More: https://huntingtopic.com/best-hunting-rifle-sling/
                          Nice advertisement. :-)

I have gone to no sling on most of my rifles these days. Embrace the no sling lifestyle. :-) Honestly had not even heard of VV slings before now. Just looked at them and they look good/functional.

Comment

I’ve got a Danny Collins Buffalo leather sling that I love. My wife just got me a leather sling from TDC that an inmate made and the craftsmanship on it is top notch!! Both are padded and the DC doesn’t slip when I’m walking. Haven’t had the TDC sling out yet.

Building quality American made leather goods that not only look good but last. Specializing in rifle slings, knife sheaths, holsters, skeet and trap shooting bags, belts, bi fold wallets, money clips, trifold wallets, checkbook wallets, roper wallets, valet trays, exotic and tooled leathers and much more.
                            Last edited by highspeed; 04-22-2021, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Is this a rifle you’ll just be walking to and sitting in a blind with or is it something you’ll carry around with a backpack on for long periods or distances?

I’ve had/have nice slings but all of them are on nice guns that I’m walking to a blind with and that’s the only thing I have on my shoulder. I’ve gotten to where I prefer the ~1” black nylon slings when I have a backpack on.

If you’ve already spent a bunch on a rifle what’s an extra ~200$ for a sling?

Comment

I like the military style than can be used to steady the shooting position.https://www.brownells.com/shooting-a...-point%2bSling

Comment

Working...
                                X