Shiner Beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiner Beer

Boys and girls.... I’m normally a Coors Banquet beer or Pabst Blue Ribbon beer kind of guy. Maybe a Lonestar with GRNDCHKER every now and again
    If I’m feelin different maybe a Sol from time to time but I never thought I’d try something like this.... Shiner beer made with Texas Dewberries
    Good Lord have mercy it’s good. If you like beer, you’d be doin yourself an injustice to not give it a shot
    Smoothest beer ive ever drank

You may have already tried but if not.... gotcha some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shiner will surprise you with some of the flavored stuff. The wife and I always grab some sea salt and lime when we can find it, or the holiday cheer around Christmas!

Comment

Used to be a lone star guy. Also corona. Lately I have been strictly Shiner. They have several really good beers. Try the ruby red. They also have a strawberry one.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the plain old Shiner, the Shiner Blond is ok. I tried that Ruby Red, that was by far the worst beer I have had in my life, I could not get that taste out of my mouth. Kind of like getting diesel in your mouth, messes up your taste buds for a couple days. I have been afraid to try any of the other Shiner seasonal beers, after drinking that one. Had I know what it had in it, before I tried it, I would never have tried it.

I have seen the Weisse N Easy, but like I said, been leery of their seasonal stuff, after that one. The plain ol Shiner works great for me. I think HEB, sells that beer as individual bottles, so you can do a six pack sampler. I buy one and try it.

Comment

I’ll try it

Comment

Too sweet for my tastes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's a good beer sir

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mr Meadows, you sure you don’t want to try the Texas Dingleberry beer I mentioned in your Facebook post? The dingleberries are hand picked on the steamiest of Texas summer days, when the dingleberries are at their absolute peak of ripeness!

I know, I know, I still need Jesus!

Comment

Their FarmHouse Rye Birthday beer was the best they ever made

Comment

I've tried it and, to me, it tastes like grape Kool-Aid and beer.

Now, their Ruby Redbird Beer (made with RGV Ruby Red grapefruit) is fantastic!

Comment

Anything Shiner is pretty good. Im a Ziegenbock kinda guy, buy do enjoy Shiners

Comment

I have tried regular shiner and the blonde and it was not bad. Now that shiner bohemian black was the worst tasting beer ever! I couldn't get that taste out of my mouth two hours later!

Comment

In the summer I grab all the Prickly Pear Shiner I can find.

Comment

I like me some Shiner Premium & Ruby Redbird. Shiner Kosmos is one of the best beers I have ever drank and wish the sold in in a six pack. ,And shiner light blonde is ok, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              I like me some Shiner Premium & Ruby Redbird. Shiner Kosmos is one of the best beers I have ever drank and wish the sold in in a six pack. ,And shiner light blonde is ok, too.
                              Really like the Ruby Redbird and Kosmos also. But my favorite beer period is Shiner Cheer. I start finding it in October and it’s on hand till my local stores run out in January. The one the OP posted is good too. Really like several of their beers now that I think about it. All day IPA, wicked juicy ipa, prickly pear, sea salt and lime, strawberry blonde. The list goes on and on. They make some good ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X